Turning a negative into a positive!

SueW
Any eye candy is a bonus at this time! Just for looking! Put a hold on my date as don’t need any added stress. How I will look and feel! Emotions all over the place! Will he cope? It’s different if long relationship as you can be yourself!
Anyway, it looks like that Jencat and you are far more brave…flashing ya boobs at anyone???

Have we seen Zena lately after her great post??

Not seen Xena today x
I would never have shown anyone my boobs before but so pleased with the lumpectomy scar can’t help myself lol although I still have a blue tinge to part of my breast don’t know how long that will last I thought it had gone before but when I look in the mirror I can see it as it is fort of underneath x

Mine went after about a month but I only have smallies.I looked lime a Smurf when I came out:)
Are you feeling better tonight?x

? had lots of hugs today so yes thank you x. Last op was 8th August next one on Thursday but consultant said no blue dye this time do perhaps my blue will disappear soon x smurf made me laugh x ???

All the best for Thursday Sue!
Chopping all my hair off tomorrow. Nervous.xxc

Big deep breath and I am sure you will find it s little bit upsetting but as you are doing brave the shavevtgere is a positive side to it too xxx