Very confused by results?!

Breast doc confirmed 3-4 mm lump on tuesday…weds had mammo and us…radiographer said looks like intramammory node…she sounded very sure and saud i must have some kind of infection somewhere in my body?packed me off and said id get a confirmation letter in next few days…iv just rung clinic to ask a few questions ie…will another doc look over the images…was told yes a meeting will be held to discuss and results within 8 weeks…she seemed 100 % sure and didnt mention any of the above
.back to square on with the worry and confusion…no needle biopsy was taken…can they be 100% with just imaging?

Hi Vanessab79

I am sorry that you have not had a response to this post but I see that you have connected with others elsewhere on the forum.  If you have any questions that you need help with, please do give our Support line a call, 0808 800 6000.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Hi Vanessab79

I am sorry that you have not had a response to this post but I see that you have connected with others elsewhere on the forum.  If you have any questions that you need help with, please do give our Support line a call, 0808 800 6000.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer