Waiting for biopsy results, living in France

Hi everyone, never thought i’d be posting on a breast cancer forum, but i don’t suppose any of you did either! To keepit simple - i live in France, just outside Paris. I’ve been collecting letters telling me to have a mammo for 2 years, always meaning to get round to it but never finding the time (i bet i’m not the only one…)2 weeks ago my left breast swelled up overnight. I made an appointment with the doc but, knowing she would send me for a mammo, decided to go there first and got an appointment the same day.The mammo showed a cyst on the left but nothing to worry about, but also found a small (1cm) tumour on the right. The radiologist did an immediate scan and i had a biopsy a week later. I’ve been left under no illusions about the results, i just want to get on with things now. Ironically, my husband has just been given the all clear after 5 years of bowel cancer! If there are any expats here i’d love to hear from you, if not it’s nice to be able to talk about this in english.

just bumping this for you gillyflower77.

Hope all goes well for you

Maj x

Hi Gillyflower
Im in France but miles away from you in the Lot Valley near Cahors. I’m having my treatment at Institut Claudius Regaud in Toulouse.
Would you like to send me a private message and we can compare notes? I’m in contact on this site with a couple of other women/ladies/femmes
who live down here in the south west not come across anyone else yet…
best wishes
Mary M