Want to talk about what if?? Not everything will be fine!!

Hi Kittyqueen,
it’s just awful isn’t it. Is it a one stop clinic where your going? The one I’m going is so unless they do a core biopsy I should have results tomorrow. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow, hope all goes well for you too xxx

Is hubby going with you tomorrow Melissa? Mine hasn’t even mentioned anything about it at all since I told my mum I was off for the appointment, think he is just thinking all will be ok which I hope it is. Anyway let us know how it goes tomorrow xxx

Fingers and everything else crossed for good news for all those waiting, posting and screaming,
Angelfalls xx

Yeah he’s coming stirky, mine won’t discuss all possibilities though which is driving me crazy. I have to wait until 14:25 for my appointment so tomorrow is going to be a very long day :frowning: xxx

Thank you all xxxx

Melissa, mine is at 1.30pm so I will be with you in thought xxxx My partner is coming with me…we’ve been together 17 years, I’m 46 and he’s 56. Before we met he went through cancer with his ex-wife and I feel awful if I have to put him through it all again.xx

Kittyqueen I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you that it won’t be cancer. Do you know if you will find out today? In my letter it says I will unless they do a core biopsy so I’m hoping they don’t need to do that. I don’t think my brain will stand anymore waiting lol I’m already going crazy as my OH found out yesterday when I shouted so loud at him I nearly burst his ear drum. Sure he’s got some ringing in his ears still. :wink: good luck for today let us know how you get on. Hoping we will both be expressing our good news together later on xxxx

Good luck to all you ladies waiting for results today x

Just a quick one, does the core biopsy hurt? I’m ok ish with needles so not really worried about having an FNA but the thought of a core biopsy scares me a bit :-/ xx

Its not pleasant,but they were very quick,your breast will be sore after(well mine was) I had abit of bruising so pain relief for a couple of days after is a good idea.

I had to wait an hour and i was told my results the same day,bit of a shock,thought it was just a cyst.But you really do cope with what ever is thrown at you.Good luck x

Hi
I don’t actually know what I’m having done today probably a good job :))) I see the consultant at 1.30…examination and take it from there…so far this morning I have hoovered mopped…cleaned litter trays…polished…aaaargh and it’s still only 9.40!!!

Hope all goes really well today Melissa and Kitty, I’ll be thinking of you both this afternoon. I have to wait til Monday for my appt xxx

I have been having sharp pains in my left breast for the past few weeks. The pain radiates to my armpit and shoulder. I googled the symptoms (big mistake) and now I am very scared that I have breast cancer. I am a 32 year old mother of a toddler and I dont think I can bear a breast cancer diagnosis. Fear made me put off a doctors appointment to get it checked out but I am seeing my doctor on Saturday. I guess I just have to pray for the best.

Hi all,
Well I’m back from clinic but still none the wiser. Had a core biopsy which hurt like hell. I have got to wait for results now could be a couple of weeks :-/ ulatraound report was u4 or something like that which is why he did the biopsy. Feel a bit down now thought I would at least have an idea today. My boobies have had lots of air anyway in, out etc. Hope yours went ok kitty xxx

Hi trusting,
I really feel for you, I am in the kind of a similar situation as you. Although I have been to breast clinic today I am yet again waiting for what could be up to two weeks to find out what’s going on with my boobie lol. I won’t say don’t worry because I know that’s impossible but do try and keep your chin up. I’m on my second glass of wine already and I do find this self medicated approach helpful :wink: just helps to take my mind off things a little. I have got my mother phoning from Cuba in an hour hoping to hear my good news or so we thought she would be. (rambling sorry) I have to tell her that I still don’t know anything ;-/ flipping hospitals. Anyway Hun I do hope things go really well for you on Saturday, keep us posted. Melissa xxx

Thanks Melissa. so glad for this forum :-). will keep you updated.

Melissa

Sorry your none the wiser… I had a u4 (suspicious) lump investigated in dec 2010 but turned out to be benign… So not all u4 lesions will be cancer… But it’s not an exact science I also had two u3 (probably benign) areas turn out o be cancer… So it really is a waiting game unfortunately.

Good luck too trusting

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Lulu

Aw Melissa, I’m sorry you still have no news :frowning: I signed in to check on your post hoping you would know. I know I will probably not get any results from my clinic on Monday. Let’s just hope yours come back in less than too weeks & wishing for good news for you. Take care hun xxx

Thanks Lulu and Stirky,
The not knowing is driving me mad. I really had my hopes set on finding out either way today. If I knew what I was dealing with I’m sure I would feel at least a little bit better. I have looked into the u4 report since I’ve been back(bad google) so I was kind of thinking I knew what it probably was. But you have given me some hope Lulu I appreciate that I will try to keep positive thinking that it will be benign. If it is benign I have decided to ask if I can be rid of the darn lump just so it doesn’t get in the way in the future. Thanks again back to the wine I go xxx

Morning,

Melissa exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday…I too had to have core biopsy as my lump was too small to be determined either way on the ultrasound…luckily or unluckily for me I get my results on Tuesday so I’m with you all the way sweet heart, lets keep or fingers crossed.

Morning Kitty,
I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you on Tuesday. I felt like the surgeon I saw yesterday was in a rush. He didn’t explain a thing to me it was the nurse who told me the ultrasound report results. Maybe it was because it was getting late he didn’t take the biopsy until about 4:30. I can see the lump now just looking in the mirror where I couldn’t before yesterday, maybe it’s swollen up and that’s why. I am very sore today, my arm is swollen and sore too at the top does anyone know if this is normal? Xxx