Welcome

Hello,

Why not introduce yourself and say hi to everyone on the forum? 

We appreciate that getting started on the forum and knowing the right place to post can sometimes be quite daunting. If you have a specific question or you’re looking for support, there are dedicated areas where you can post questions or messages and also receive support.

But where do I post?

If you are worried about symptoms of breast cancer or anxious about waiting for test results, visit our Have I got breast cancer? category.

If you have just been recently diagnosed and want to know more about your specific diagnosis you can access information and support on our I am recently diagnosed category.

If you want to discuss your treatment plan and want to talk to others going through the same, visit our Going through treatment category.

If you are no longer in active treatment and want to talk about your recovery, sex and relationships, coping with fear and anxiety or work and finance then visit our Living with & beyond breast cancer category.

If you have secondary breast cancer and want to talk to others who understand or discuss treatment options, visit our I have secondary breast cancer category.

If you are supporting someone with breast cancer and want to talk to others who understand, visit our Supporting someone with breast cancer category.

Are you a man or younger woman with breast cancer? Are you lesbian or bisexual? Then you may want to visit our Talk to people like me category

The moderators are happy to help  Smiley Happy

If you have any questions about getting started you can always drop us an email at [moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk](mailto: moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk) .