What an amazing group

Diagnosed last Monday I wrote a middle of the night post to which so many of you beautiful people responded. So much brilliant advice, valuable information, reassurance and understanding. I’ve read everyone, cried over the understanding, smiled over the warmth and relaxed over the “been there, done that and come out the other side”. Thank you all for caring and for going out of your way to help me. My surgery is booked for January 3rd (I wanted to spend Christmas without my grandchildren knowing) surgeon said that was fine. Gives me time to organise myself (I’m that sort of a person) and not be stressing over silly things like the windows need cleaning (I know, I know, not important at this time). But most important in all of this is I feel as if I’ve extended my family and I might have chosen different circumstances but I’m so glad to know you all and I love each and every one of you. Onwards and upwards. xxxx

15 Likes

Sending love right back to you Nannabee and I’m glad to hear you have a plan in place that is right for you. I agree with you that this group is amazing and I too am so grateful for the support of everyone here.

3 Likes

:heart: and you will both reach out and help others too :heart: each word posted on here by all forum members reaches far wider than any of us can ever know and a word on here can touch a life and hopefully help in some way knowing others understand :heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles:Shi xx

5 Likes

Hi again @nannabee

So glad to hear that you have a plan in place and can move forward now.
Wishing you all the very best for your treatment and beyond and I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas with your family .

Love
Joanne x

5 Likes

Having a plan means tou have some control which during this horrid time is a big tick

Enjoy December festivities and New Year x

1 Like

Hope you’re doing well. My first time on here and there appears to be hugs coming in from everyone and lots of help and advice. Thank you all.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @collywobbles . Lots of support and advice here if you need it . Good luck with your treatment . Best wishes Jill.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Welcome @collywobbles my plan didn’t quite work out as the junior doctor strike caused my surgery to be cancelled but I finally had it on January 31st. Good results, all clear edges and not in lymph nodes - relieved, happy and yet sad for those who don’t get it sorted first try. Now about to start on Letrozole and to have radiotherapy. Have to say the support of my family, my medical team and everybody on here is what has got me through. Thinking of you all travelling this path and wishing everyone good results and easy travels. Yes collywobbles you are right about the hugs and here are some more for you all, they do help xxx

2 Likes

So pleased for you. Great news about lymph nodes - I’m worried about that too. Well done. Baby steps and just keep walking. Wonderful to be surrounded by lovely people. Lots of hugs to you too. Look forward to hearing how you progress.