What do bone mets feel like?

I have same diagnosis and until I went to hospital with a pain in my side [husband’s insistence] I didn’t even know I was ill. Stage 4 mets to liver and bones, mainly spine. I do not have any cancer pain as such only from major neuropathy. I have so far lived with it for 5 years, sh^t but doable

1 Like

I have it in my spine and lived with it for years i think. The pain is horrendous, its in my pelvis spine, ribs shoulder. My back is 1 big pain lol if you saw me you wouldn’t think i was ill. The chemo makes you more ill. Anyway sending you a big hug always here to chat xx

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are in pain. I get pain sometimes but i take painkillers to deal with it. i think if I stopped all my side effect meds the pain would be unbearable as it is I’m mostly ok. how many yfears ago were you diagnosed??

Omg i couldn’t imagine stopping my pain medication i would be in even more pain. If i take anymore oxy i wouldn’t wake up lol.
Thinking of getting the pain pump fitted.
I got diagnosed in November 22 with breast cancer then week later bone cancer. In alot of bone so always got pain somewhere. Oh i have MS aswell so git to deal with that and meds for that, its never ending. Aww im sorry going on a bit there. I hope im here in 5 years your doing so well xx

2 Likes