where are you from

see how excellent is that…cancer free. All clear nodes is great news. So all in all it was better to have the Mastectomy…

I will have rads approx 6 weeks after chemo so about Oct…

Yes head never been completely bald and I do think its starting to grow…a light fluff .

Oh good glad you got a place too. Anyway I had best go get lunch ready of to park if it doesn’t rain.

Take care and chat soon

P x

Maryport in Cumbria

Helen xx

HelenTN My son was head chef at McMennamins when it first opened, have you eaten there? He’s moved on now.

Hi Irene

No havent eaten there yet, have heard lots of good reports about it though.

Helen xx

X

Originally Blackburn, but now living in sunny Isle of Man.

Janet xx

I’m from Yeovil in Somerset

Clare (S)

I live in Sheffield, but grew up in Stockport.

Norwich, Norfolk

pembrey carmarthenshire

Nottingham.

Ireland. I know there are a few people here are from Northern Ireland, anyone else in the south?

Hi I live in Tamworth, Staffs
mazaroo - hi, also having treatment at good hope hospital and yes I agree, the nurses are lovely!

East Dulwich, South East London.

HI, in particular lily200, I also am from Chelmsford , Essex. Have tou or do you go to the support group that is held at Rochelle House??

Love Sharon x

Hi a quick look and not many near me except Louisa07 (i think her name was - way back on page 2 or 3!!!)

Louisa you out there ?
I’m from

Reading, Berks

Hi MollyB!
I’m from Kerry…living in London, though!
xx

hi all
im from grangemouth, stirlingshire
Ann
xx

hi lilacblushes
i live in grangemouth as do my parents and brother
went to school here, havent got far lol
hope you are well. im having some turmoil at present(see my posting on finished treatment, ? secondaries)
work in fdri though out sick past few months so too much time on my hands to let my mind wander
Ann
xx