where are you from

Coundon, Coventry till 18 yrs old

Now live Dudley, West mids, and love it! (21 yrs here so far)

live oldbury, west midlands

Rochester, in Kent

Born in birmingham, lived in hertford and luton last 20 years in ripley derbyshire

Winchester, Hampshire

Brook near Ashford Kent

Canvey Island Essex

looks like I will the first person who lives in a small village on the edge of Exmoor, North Devon,

I am a Bangladeshi.

Blackburn Lancashire

Renfrew Scotland(not sunny, pouring with rain all day!!!)

Hi I am from Middlesbrough in Cleveland about a 10/15 min drive from you Italia03 (actually live in Eston) x

Oxford!

I’m from Glenrothes, Fife. Scotland

I was born in Yokohama

Have lived in the Medway towns a lot, Maidstone, Singapore, Marchwood near Southampton, Tokyo, Alverstoke near Gosport, Langport and West Germany (as was then!)

Now live in South East London

So where am I from?

Good question Lizdeb. How many languages do you have? Was it parent’s job that moved you around? I moved around a lot from 13 onwards because of my Dad’s job ( all in Scotland though) and was at 3 secondary schools in different towns in those years so making new friends happened a lot!

I speak a tiny amount of Japanese, fluent conversational German (not very good but fluent!!), basic French and quite good English! :slight_smile:

My dad was a British Army officer so we moved every 2 or 3 years and then when I married my husband (now ex) was headhunted by a firm in northern West Germany so we spent 5 years there living in rented accommodation.

I have lost count of the schools I went to! :slight_smile:

Originally from Wirral, but moved to North Devon in 1991.

North Devon is lovely.

Redhill, Surrey (near Gatwick airport and the dreaded M25)
Truddles, we bought a camper can from Dudley, not yours was it?