where are you from

St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex

Yes, North Devon is lovely. I have never regretted coming to live here. Not a good place to have cancer, though. Iā€™m feeling quite jealous reading about all the people out there who get LGFB Workshops, pamper days, scarf and wig days etc. Nothing like that where I live. Feels incredibly isolated.

hi there, I am living in the Wigan (Lancashire) area, the sunny climes of Hindley. Have lived in Westhoughon (Bolton) and Worsley/Swinton, Manchester in the past 20 yrs so have friends there. If anyone fancies meeting up for a coffee (and cake!) that would be fab. Am a mum of 2 boys, 6 and almost 3. I will have my mx 1st Nov 2012, would love to chit chat with others in similar situation:) Jayne

Dorset

Iā€™m in Brentwood, Essex. Yes where the Towie crowd live!

Long Eaton, on the border of Notts/Derbys

Earls Barton, Northampton

Iā€™m from just outside Norwich - but used to live in Gorleston on the coast (hence the username!). Sue

Susieseaside64 you might want to look for a thread about Norfolk. There are a few of us I think
Regards

Hampshire

Beadnell on the North East Coast

JUST OUTSIDE SLOUGH BERKSHIRE.

Just outside sunny southend on sea

Southampton

Cotswolds but NOT Chipping Norton!

Iā€™m from Livingstonā€¦Just outside Edinburgh and around 40 miles from Glasgow.

Hi
I used to live in north Devon westward ho !
But got divorced and moved to London with my secound husband found out I had breast cancer in November 2012 and lump removed one month radiotherapy . No chemo as I have no immune system due to crohns diease very poorly . Anyway just come out off hospital a few weeks ago with another bowel op still recovering . Lol . Where abouts in north Devon are you from .

Hi flicks

Welcome to the forum.

You may also be interested in the section ā€œEvents, campaigns and meet-upsā€. (Itā€™s in the orange box, bottom right on the front page).

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Disley Cheshire :slight_smile:

Live near Huddersfield, originally from Robin Hood country, North Nottinghamshire.