where are you from

I’m from Scotland

Hi Girls. Macclesfield - N E Cheshire, approx 20 miles S of Manchester. Am 58. Had Masts with full ANC 2006 and 2007. Expanders for implant recon installed 2014 but fell off horse. Been on the Forum 2 1/2 - 3 yrs. xxx

Bradford West York’s!

Hi there l am from stourbridge in West Midlands and new to the site.finding a lot of useful after breat cancer information.decided 2018 is going to be a good year after 2017 really not good

S Wales

South Derbyshire and new to the site waiting on surgery.

Good morning everyone.

I am recently diagnosed and I live in Sunny Skegness but originally from Coventry ?

Good morning everyone.

I am recently diagnosed and I live in Sunny Skegness but originally from Coventry ?

Hi. I’m from Poole had my WLE and SLNB now waiting results and see where we go from here.

Sunny South London

Hi,
I’m in Halifax, West Yorkshire
X

Middlesbrough

I get called this too It made me smile ?

I’m from New York City

Hi Everyone,

I live in London. Anyone needs to say hi and rant go ahead and I will listen x 

X

Hi all I’ve not been on in a while but this forum is great for ranting sharing stories of the ups and downs that we all have been through, and you never feel alone.

Hi Delly it’s great that people from all over can join in for support and sharing there stories

Hi all, new to the site, 43 and live in South Croydon, Surrey but originally from Fulham. A dimple appeared on my breast a few months ago and 2 weeks noticed a lump beneath the dimple. Had biopsy taken last wed and have appointment to discuss results tomorrow. Trying to stay calm and positive xx

Hi klairee11, you’ve come to the right place always someone here who has an ear to lots of us have been through this stage you are at waiting for results and your right to be positive let us know how you get on , I wish you the best of luck xx

Origianlly from Wolverhampton UK, but am now living in south Japan.