Which deodorant?

It sure is complicated Elinda. I’ve been looking for paraben and aluminium-free deodorants for a few years, and they are few and far between and mostly useless in my experience. I went into the Body Shop today and found the aluminium/paraben free deodorant (sorry forgot who mentioned it) that has no alum in it either - there’s a roll-on and a stick. Will give it a try tomorrow and let you know what I think of it. I do wonder whether I’m particularly smelly naturally, I’d love to be able to just wipe my pits a few times a day and dispense with deodorant all toghether, but if I did that I’d smell like a polecat by lunchtime! xx

Hello all, just a quick update; I’m finding the Body Shop roll on alum/paraben free pretty good, probably the best I’ve tried.

I second that bubbletrouble. Out in sun all day Good Friday trekking around stable open day and suddenly thought that perhaps would be a bit smelly.Quick check and found all was still fragrant. I am using the stick. Marli x

there is also another one called Pitroc which is a natural one, I used it during rads the only thing I would say with it is that you have to apply to damp skin or wet the end of it before you apply.  Boots do it.

I have been using bionsen since diagnosis and have bought it for my daughter. Bionsen was also recommended as one to use by the radiographer during my treatment x