WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with the farting then vodka … sounds like u are fair looking fwd to it!

Hi
What a great laugh,brilliant.
Shall we all save some really big ones for FARTERS day on 15 June??
Happy tooting
Lily x

It’s my 18th wedding anniversary on June 15th aswell as being fathers day so i’ll have to give my OH an extra BIG present!!!

Have also turned into farty pants 2008 and cannot stop burping either! Windy pops!! My little girl thinks it is quite hysterical!!

Just found this forum and been reading all the threads. I can’t stop laughing which is accompanied with the farts.

I can relate to you all because the wind is really terrible. I do have a cat but these are to big to blame on his little bottom.

Even when im walking i can pass wind with each step i take. Im even thinking of starting a band called “the one women windypop orchestra”!!!
Vodka if you need a band for your anniversay… xxx

The things we have to go through but a least we can giggle about it.

Kirsty

I thought ladies didn’t fart until they were married! Chemo messes that one up then!! Having done nigh on 18 yrs of marriage now (less16 days - darn it, must get a pressie for the man) I am an accomplished farter and we have competitions in the morning! However, I have noticed of late that I have been winning said competitions…didn’t know it was the chemo, just thought I’d practiced a lot!!!

Oh well, at least I have an excuse just now = and reading this thread, if tamoxifen makes it happen too…I have an excuse for a long long time!!! hehehehehe

Hi All

I had terrible wind when on chemo last year - self-propelling myself down the food aisle in Marks and Spencers and moved on quick just in case it was a smelly !!

Liz xx

Blimey,

I’d completely forgotten I started this thread way back when! Boy am I glad that things have calmed down in the wind department!

Best of luck to you all on chemo and keep the farting tales coming!!

Kelly
-x-

Hi

I’m on FEC also, and have had the most fantastic farts too…my 8 year old thinks mum is ‘disgusting’ …

Am I bovvered??? - not in the slightest! Getting my own back on OH, son and the dog!

Top tip - let it rip

lol
Anita xxx

Hello, Yes I am farting for England at the mo due to Chemo. My oh just rolls his eyes. At least I can blame the cat who does do SBDs (silent but deadlys) on a regular basis.

Rach

I’ve been thinking about this as I settle into round 3 of Tax, treatment yesterday. I’ve had ups and downs with the first two - infection then Neulasta (which put my neutrophils up to a healthy 3.8 the day before yesterday, but has its own fringe detriments that actually seemed to outweigh the benefits of an infection-free round two in terms of daily discomfort) - and it occurred to me as I farted my way around the local shopping mall today that I welcomed the glorious variety: long vibratos, gaseous silent numbers, short sharp stacatos, squeaky emmissions with every step down a long shopping aisle. As I shopped around the produce counters I thought to myself: yes, this one is shaped like a banana, these ones are definitely more like a bunch of grapes, & this one is frighteningly close to a sweet potato. It keeps one on the move to outrun the possible stench. Though of course all my farts smell of roses.

The point being: when I have been sickest on Tax, I don’t fart. Nothing much seems to work; no fun at all in the gas department or anywhere else. I welcomed them back today & hope they stay with me (and my loved ones and the people who shop in the local mall) for the duration. Farts is good things, ladies.

Cheers, M-L

Have you ever farted soooo loudly in your sleep that it has woken you up wondering whether you really did just do that or did you dream it. Then you lay there stock still trying not to laugh wondering whether it has woken OH as well or did he sleep through it.

AJxxx

Just found this thread, do you think French or German female sufferers would discuss it the way we Brits have since LAST YEAR??? I have a funny story to share. I went on a conference and slept in a dorm with 6 young ladies (I was 54). Dreading the early morning fart problem. Anyway, someone told me that if one spreads the ‘cheeks’ it slips out silently. Experiments proved this to be true. On the first morning 6a.m I awoke to the familiar sensation, quickly I tugged at my cheeks beneath the sheets and released.
Well, my nerves made me stretch them much too violently, and the sound that came forth was exactly the same as the sound you get when you blow up a balloon then let it go down while stretching the rubber neck as the air comes out. I could have died, just prayed that all the young ladies were still fast asleep.

Yes, go on, have a good laugh at my expense.

Zoe xxx

Am laughing, loudly

hey Zoe

laugh - giggle - fart Opps there goes another - laugh - giggle

mybe next time you could try and make a tune!!!

Kirsty

Presume you have all heard of ‘le petomaine?’ a talented Frenchman who played tunes on stage.
Dont know if ‘played’ the right word, hummed? Blasted? tooted? An awesome talent.

Well girls, at least we have the modest grace to be embarrassed, men seem proud of their duvet-lifting efforts…

Zoe :slight_smile: ==0 0

OMG ladies you have made me laugh so much I needed to go pee for fear of wetting myself! Why is it that even the word fart makes us snigger half the time.

i have had some problems… not quite as much as others, but oh this thread has made me smile!

Made my day ! xx

Liz xx

Just thought i would share my trip with you to the local supermarket today.

Very busy and the wind just had to come out… you know the ones… a couple of steps then Opps there it goes. It’s really hard to move quickly on a saturday afternoon in a busy supermarket. Just kept my head up and carried on walking!!! :slight_smile: