Working Nurses

Hi, I’m an ANP working in Primary Care (GP). I returned to work 6 months ago after I completed treatment for breast cancer. Recently I’ve developed lymphoedema in my arm and hand and have been given full glove/sleeve compression. I have 24 patient contacts as a daily minimum. Is there anyone else I could chat with about infection control and how they’ve managed this in the workplace. Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Sheila , there are definitely nurses and other health care professionals on the forum ,hopefully someone will be able to share their experience of how they managed this . Best wishes Jill

1 Like

Hi @sheila2,

Welcome to the forum, we hope you find it a helpful and supportive place.

Do have a look through the various boards and topics to find those going through similar experiences or for places you may be able to share your experiences and knowledge.

Please know that our nurses are here for you any time, here on the forum on the Ask our Nurses your questions or over the phone 0808 800 6000.

Sending love,

Alice :heart:

Hi @sheila2

I’m a Nurse back at work following BC - I don’t have this problem but I do have an idea . Can I send you a private message as I think I would find it easier to explain that way.

Joanne