Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Cannibis Oil - Ice Cube

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: How to use Cannibis Oil - Ice Cube

Hi ABAB3434
The reason why the ice cube will not work is because oil and water do not mix. 
If the CBD were water soluble then yes it would mix, however you need oil soluble CBD and the other cannaboid we are not allowed to mention. 
If you Pm me, I can go into it a little more, we cannot discuss certain products, due to their illegality. 
However that is what you need. 
Hope that makes sense. 

Highlighted

?

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hi,

She has metastatic breast cancer.

Can you advise why you think I've cube won't work? Is there a reason why this is unadvisable?

Many thanks

Highlighted

Hi AB3434

I used CBD oil throughout my treatment, and I still use it a year on post treatment, I got the all clear in Jan 19. 
Ice cube isn’t going to work, you can make suppositories with beeswax and insert the CBD oil into the beeswax. 
What type of cancer does your mum have? Rectal insertion of CBD is used for colon, pancreatic, liver and prostate cancers. 

Highlighted
Community Champion

As far as I know, if you are using legal CBD oil there is no ‘high’. That’s why it’s now offered for sale in various outlets. If you are not talking about legal products then you need to be very careful about advertising the fact. After all, you are breaking the law and no one on this forum can offer a public opinion because of this. You are open to prosecution. 

Highlighted

How to use Cannibis Oil - Ice Cube

I have cannibis oil ready for my mam to use following secondry breast cancer diagnosis. This is something we will 100% be trying. I have been told a good way to do this is to use a very small amount on an icecube to insert kind of like a suppositry to reduce the effects of the feeling high. Has a anyone used this method and can provide further details?

Many thanks in advance