cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phesgo injection

7 REPLIES 7
Bish12

Re: Phesgo injection

Hi the injection is in the upper thigh. My skin always reacts to anything, makeup etc so I was not surprised when my thigh and buttock got a bit swollen but only for 24 hrs and it wasn't uncomfortable 😊

Angel Eyes

Hello, 

I take it that the injection is a sub-cut in the buttock? 😕 Seems a shame. The Herceptin sub-cut is in the thigh. 

Angel Eyes x

Bish12

Hi Mags I will be thinking of you on Saturday. It is my 2nd injection this week and I honestly found the 1st  one  really straightforward and so so much better than IV. I have been on the treatment for 18 months so great to hear from someone who has been on the treatment for such a period of time

Helen

mags 33

I’m due to have this on Saturday, 8/5/21 have been receiving my therapy by my pic.line not looking forward to it 

Bish12

Had my first injection yesterday. All fine a bit of stinging and a swollen thigh and buttock 🙂 last night but otherwise fine. So so so much better than having it IV and the anxiety of finding a vein every three weeks.  Hope others also find it works for them

Annietre

Im switched onto it next treatment for me this also leans bye bye piccline so excited 😂

Angel Eyes

Hi,

I qualify for this so will ask at my next treatment.

Might take a while for my hospital to get it. I've dodged a port so far but very much looking forward to not having to have one fitted.

Angel Eyes x

Bish12

Phesgo injection

Hi  is anyone else due to have this injection instead of herceptin and pertuzumab IV? I am so looking forward to not having the search for a vein and hours of treatment. I am due to have it in 2 weeks time, be good to hear others experience of it.