Biopsy results

Hi all
I am sure I have seen this asked before but do have difficulty searching site, can I ask for copy of biopsy results?
Also because my consultant and oncologists were both on holiday when I was due to see them I saw other members of the team. What else can I as to have copies of, I was suppose to have a copy letter that was sent to my doctor but never got one so I asked for that also I was referred to Brum for operation but nothing came of that any suggestions greatly appreciated ( secondary cancer in chest wall) can’t find out on web much about this the consultant said only seen twice in 5 years. Anyone had/has it? Advice please.

Buried my head in sand first time just got on with it - this time Need a lot more knowledge need to be more positive Sadie L is my inspiration.

Jo xx

Oh Jo, just seen this and you have made my day!! THANKYOU.

You are entitled to a copy of all your case notes. You have to ask in writing nd may have to pay for photocopying. However i just ask my Onc or Reg nd they pop out nd print off reports etc without the formalities!!

Hope that helps!!

Sadie Xx Xx

Ps Horrid weather here today!! Hope you are warm nd dry too!!

Sadie, have emailed you

Put washing out still out & now very wet! Had heating on most of the day, glad pay monthly or be cutting it off!

My feet & legs tips of fingers kill, & so tired that’s two days on the trot.

Jo x

Ps is your reg that short foreign one ?..