RIP Alesta29

I have just been on another site and found that Laurie died this morning. I just want to send her husband, children, family and friends my sincere condolences. Some of you guys may remember Laurie when she used to post on this site and thought you might like to remember her in your prayers. Another lovely lady taken too soon.

I was literally just reading a thread where Laurie was very supportive of a lady who had been dx’ed with liver mets.

RIP Laurie, gone way too soon. Rest in Perfect Peace

God Bless you

I was lucky to meet Laurie in one of the Claredrops meet up. She was a fantastic and very supportive lady. Another one gone too soon. So sad, two young kids motherless.
A humanist celebration will take place next week.

Hello

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC our sincere condolences go to Laurie’s family and friends.

June, moderator

Rip Laurie xxxxx

RIP Laurie. So sad to hear this news as she was always positive and very helpful to all on this forum. Another angel, taken too soon. Thoughts and prayers are with her family and especially her children. X

This is just so so sad to read, Laurie was really lovely & when I was first dx was so helpful and supportive, heaven has gained another angel , bless you Laurie and my sincere condolences to all her family & virtual friends on here xx

I’m so sorry to hear this, such sad news. Another lady gone too soon, my thoughts are with her husband and children at this time x

A lovely, lovely lady who will be sorely missed. Xx

Such sad news. Always admired Laurie’s posts on here and it’s really upsetting to hear that this wonderful lady has been taken too young and too soon by this dreadful illness.
Sincere condolences to her family and friends. RIP Laurie - flying high with the angels.
Liz x

RIP Laurie. Always so psitive despite such a terrible toll of disease. My deepest sympathies to her family. She will also be a great loss to mental health services. Pamx

Very sad to hear of Laurie’s passing another young lady taken too soon by this awful disease. Condolences to her family and friends. RIP Laurie x

What sad news to hear about Laurie. I enjoyed reading her posts when she was first on here and she was so supportive of many ladies newly diagnosed with mets. My heart goes out to her family and friends.
Nicky x

So sad to see this news, condolences to the family xx

I am so sorry to read this. As everyone has said, Laurie/Alesta was always so positive, upbeat and full of joie de vivre. If I remember rightly, she was one of the ladies who featured in the BCC secondary awareness videos, complete with room-lighting smile and amazing sense of fun.

Rest in Peace, Laurie. My sincere condolences to your family.

Words cannot express the sadness this news brings. Laurie was a breath of fresh air full of advice, wisdom and compassion she had a wonderful sense of humour and faced cancer with the strength and courage of a Lion, my deepest condolences to her family and friends, she will be missed, another light in the sky tonight. Love and light sarah xxxxx

So very sorry to hear this. Rest in peace lovely lady xx

Sorry to hear this sad news. Rest in peace
((( hugs to the family)))

I met Laurie a few weeks ago and although she was using a wheelchair and obviously tired, she was still so full of life. I can’t believe she went downhill this quickly. She was so ready to support others and will be missed.

Alesta was the first lady to reply when I started posting on the forum, it is so sad to see familiar names from those dark days leaving us so soon. My thoughts are with her family xx