Anyone due to start their chemo July 2014

So glad the wedding went well Cath, must be stressful just before Christmas though. Who doesn’t love a wedding! And only one present to wrap!!

Wishing all the July ladies a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. Looking forward to meeting you next year.

?:snowman:?:snowman:?:snowman: xxx

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a very happy and healthy New Year.

Love to all,

Julie

xxx

Wow, lovely to see this thread is still so active and that it sounds like all the July ladies are doing well.
It’s especially wonderful to hear about your son’s wedding, Cath, a Christmas wedding seems so special.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas, wishing you all health and happiness for the New Year
Love Karen

Hi Gill

Thank you for offering to set up our meet up. I see your email address has been removed, perhaps we could set up a Facebook group, that way it would be easy to keep in touch for any date/venue changes, plus it won’t result in a random group of women wandering around with red carnations trying to meet other women doing the same! ?

The dates are ok for me but I’m fairly flexible. Just one question, how did you arrive at Bristol as a destination?

Sylvia xx

Good morning ladies. Exciting timed.
We could also set up a WhatsApp group as that’s even easier to access on the go.
Clare

Hi Cath. Bristol is just over 100mi from London. It takes between 1 1/2hrs to 2 hrs by train . And maybe 1 1/2hrs by car.
Hope you are keeping well. I had this horrible virus cough and sinusitis (my weakness) but well now.
Stayed indoors for 11days so my training for The London marathon is behind

Take care ladies
Clare

Hi Cath. My marathon is on 28th April.

I don’t mind where we meet. London is even closer for me but I’ll go with the majority

Clare

Hi Gill
Sorry to hear you had the horrible virus like me. I can definitely emphasize. It takes you a while to get back to par too. Had to cut back My training by half once I could recommence.
Hoping to be back to A1 by next week ?
Take care
Clare

Hi Gill - thanks for sorting this. The dates should be ok with me & I’m happy to go anywhere lol.  Not sure how I private message you though? Duh! 

Julie

x

Hi Julie
Touch the person’s name you want to send message to and it should take you to send private message.( That 's on mobile phone)
Clare