callendar

Hello All,
I am getting so much support and help it is great, I have sent the details to the companies for the garments, I have also tried to source ballgowns etc, but I am not giving up so I will let you know how I get on. I have a few more leads to try so good luck to us.

it looks like we might all have travel to London for the photoshoots, so anyone got problems with travelling please let us know so that we can arrange alteranatives.

thanks

xx

HI all,
Just a note to say that things are progressing well. I have had a discussion with the national newspaper that wants to help us get this calendar developed and we need at least 12 to 15 volunteers so inevitably there will be some disappointment.
That aside lets remember girls this is for charity and to get our cause out there in the open.

To enable us to kick this off and get our calendar in the shops before xmas, we need as many interested people as possible to send me photos. Waist up or full length. Photos to be sent to me by Sunday 5th August, I know this is short notice, but with the support onboard that we have, we need to get so much co-ordinated, and we need to start doing this quickly to pull everything together if we want this done for this October (breast awareness month).

many thanks for this, and it is really getting excited for this to be done actually.
xx
thanks

Hello all who want to send me your photos, if you send me P message here, then I can discuss this further.
Thanks

Hi, not sure if i’d be any good, but i am a photographer, would only use natural light though as i always think it looks better, my services are here if needed, i have had a recon and have no desire to be photographed, but free service if you want it

Alison xxxx

Hi - just picked up this thread. If you want an unusual location, I live in an old Napoleonic Fort in Cornwall, on Plymouth Sound. My husband is a great photographer and I could send you a photo of me on a nice, luxury motor boat in our harbour, or beside our outdoor pool. Beautiful Italian hanging gardens as a backdrop. I had WLE,total axillary removal - size 38C, but got a great swimsuit - 63 yrs (going on 50 friends tell me) 5’2", blonde and size 12/14. Or, if anyone locally with a mastectomy wants to come here, am happy to accommodate.
Great job you are doing.

Liz.