CBD oil to help with cancer

Hi Lisa
CBD is definitely beneficial for triple hormone negative, THC would be recommended as well, I take a 40% CBD oil, with a small amount of THC, i am ER+, so I need to be careful, with the THC.

Hi Seamus
Iv been ordering from CBD Brothers, they are highly reputable, products are very high quality.

I have been using and now openly promoting the benefits of CBD benefits due to a close friend being diagnosed with cancer.

He started with the CBD oils when the laws changed and the medical properties were finally addressed as positive.

He found a great supplier, there range is vast, from oils, creams, edibles, to the flowers you can drink in tea or smoke. I would recommend to all, there’s lots of information provided too, which I haven’t seen on many sites offering CBD products.

www.hempelf.com/uk

Good luck all!

Hi Monica, where do you find your information to research what oil is good for types of hormone cancer ? I am ER +, grade 3 ductal breast cancer, 25 years old and had a double mastectomy with clear margins. I have had my first chemo and I’m not coping well so I want to go down a different road for reducing reacurance risk. How come you have to be careful with THC with er+? Thanks :slight_smile: xx

Hi Coley
I got my research information from a company who’s been undertaking research on CBD and THC in cancer. The research is based on human studies, the company highlighted THC could feed ER + positive breast cancer, instead of hindering it.
I have spoken to a couple of ladies who took CBD throughout their cancer treatments, the CBD helped with Chemo symptoms, including nausea and apetite.
I can keep you posted on the research, I am one of the participants in the study, I have been taking 40% CBD, which has been amazing.
Hope that helps

My wife feels really bad without cbd oil. She uses it quite often now.