Chemo JAN 2017

Good luck for tomorrow wtp. Hope all goes well. X

Wtp, all the very best for tomorrow, so many of us will be thinking of you.

Let us know how you are when you can.

Slowski X

All the best Wtp for tomorrow.
Will be thinking of you. Xxx

Wishing you all the luck in the world Wtp x

Good luck Wtp xx

Have been offline for a couple of days - just seen your news wtp. Hope all goes well, will be thinking of you. X

Blue,

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow with results - hope I’ve got that right.

Slowski X

Thanks everyone - I’m next to go in - probably around 4-5pm ? Waiting is awful and I’m so thirsty now! Bloody hot hospital too… sat here in my socks and gown covered in the surgeon’s black pen. However, something to make you laugh…
My husband thought that the lovely surgery pants were a hair net ??? he was trying to put them on my head ?? can you imagine if i turned up ready to go into theatre with net knickers on my head!! He thought the leg holes were for your ears ?? trying to keep hold of that image for when I go down xxxx blue - good luck tomorrow - will be thinking of you! Xxxx

Brilliant image Wtp! Do it! 

Well done for finding some humour at this point, as ever the waiting is excruciating.

I remember that putting my own knickers on again felt like major progress, those Bridget Jones ones are really not fetching are they. The very best of luck, thinking of you. 

Beedot xx

Good luck wtp. I’m thinking of you. Your husband’s surgery pants/hairnet confusion is a gem!!! R x

Blue. Thinking of you for tomorrow. Xx

Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow. I keep going over all the variations of results possible, it’s ridiculous.
I asked (begged!) my BCN to drain my seroma yesterday…over a pint was drawn off!!! It feels so much better!
Hope all went well today wtp. I hope you are comfortable and that your ward has air conditioning/wide opening windows in this heat!
X

Scotty - fingers crossed your herceptin goes well tomorrow! I am doing my first subcut one tomorrow so hoping it goes to plan!

Blue - let us know how you get on tomorrow. It must be a relief your seroma is drained. A pint is a lot of fluid!!!

Thanks Egg. I’ll be on tender hooks waiting to see if I do react. If I do no more herceptin. Dreading it x

Scotty, all the best with Herceptin, hope you have a better experience.

Its all happening tomorrow, Blue results, Scotty Herceptin, Wtp recovering from surgery and I’m having port out - hope its less of a palaver than having it put in !

Good luck Scotty, Blue, Wtp and Slowski for today. Much love R x

Thanks. Going to be an anxious wait over the weekend to see if I react. Good luck vibes to all xx

My results are back! Am now setting off for the hospital to get them. I feel sick!
Good luck Scotty. Thinking of you wtp. And slowski, you poor thing, having a port in for so long! What a relief it will be to get it removed - another stage in the getting through treatment! Hope it’s painfree.
X

Good luck Blue - everything crossed for you! And good luck Scotty & Slowski too!
I had my port removed during my mx yesterday so the heavy painkillers have masked it so well, I completely forgot they did it!
I’m back home now… I’ll get my results on the 24th ? I don’t know how many lymph nodes they removed yet but it wasn’t all of them. So far the pain isn’t too bad and I almost forget I’ve got the softie in. I guess it will be a process of adjustment. Post-op adrenaline still pumping… now to remember to do those exercises! ? Xxx