Chemo JAN 2017

It’s great to have the fb page! Blue what’s your slightly fake name so I can spot you? I will keep posting on here though as I know not everyone can join the fb group.
I saw a nurse and doctor today and they said I will need an ultrasound for new lump. More scanxiety. It is a very mobile little lump though so may be something called a breast mouse. Never heard of them before but they are benign so I’m hoping that’s what it is. I’m just so fed up because we’re going on holiday next week and you know how hard it is to relax when you have anything like this nagging away at you.
Hope everyone is doing well this week. It’s great you’re getting over surgery so well Wtp. And well done on return to work Slowski.
R x

I got you Blue. Well done.
I’ll add you to the group.
Xxx

I’m Joan! And I’m blank!!! Lol! Jackie accepted my friend request so does that mean I’m it…!!! This is all very exciting! Egg, you should join under a fake name too!! I don’t want to risk any RL friends seeing things (ie my life for this year!) hence the fake name! I see you egg as…a Judy!!!

I really want to join the fb group but like Blue don’t want anyone but you lot to find me…any advice anyone on how to join?

Back at work was great but would like a few days off to recover! They were all great and indeed have been massively supportive since this all kicked off in the autumn. .

I’ve heard of breast mice Robin. I hope that’s what it is. I’ll join you in the scanxiety - I’m awaiting a date for CT. X

You can use a fake name. Everything that we say to each other will be done in a closed group so only we can read it. That’s what convinced me to join. My RL friends are not privy to it!

Ooooh - I’m intrigued to join under a fake name. Didn’t know you could do that. Was on FB years ago but deactivated it so not sure if it will let me join again. Let me have a go now - Judy it is Blue!!!

I’m now Judy Egg. Jackie I sent you a friend’s request I think. I am a tech dinosaur so I don’t know if it has worked

Egg… Or should I say Judy??? I reactivated an old account that I’ve never posted with or used apart from when I was a member of slimming world years ago! It can be done!

Yeah!
Come on slowski…Judy egg, you think of a name for slowski!!?

I think I have joined and have sent Jackie a friend request but am a bit clueless about whether its worked or not…

Slowski, any suggestions for a name for beedot?!!!

Beedot…Esther says Betty for you!!!

Scotty says Ethel…!!

Well I’ve joined and friended jackie but think I may have friended someone else inadvertently. Eek. Knew I was hopeless at this! Do I unfriend them now so they don’t think I’m a total weirdo friending them?

No Judy Egg.
You have done it correctly and I’ve added you to the group.
Blue is also there.
Slowski I can’t find your request.
Beedot - the same.
Xxxx
Can you send it again? Xxx

Ebim and Jackie. Have a great meet up in Spain and raise a glass to us all. It’s lovely to think of teddies meeting in real life! Post a photo. By the way, I’m London based and would love to meet up with any of you who live near. R x

Whew - it turns out the person I thought I accidentally friended was in fact Scotty. Thank goodness! I’m still getting to grips with FB and just worked out there are a whole pile of comments that I haven’t seen. I will work it out eventually!!

I’m amazing myself egg with my new found Facebook skills! Who knew?!!

Beedot! Or should I say Betty/Ethel?!! Where are you? X