choccie needs a hug

Hope you are having a better day today, adding my hugs also, and stopped crying yet? xxx

Embarrassing? Tough, you’ll have to put up with it, you’re always helping the rest of us! But if it makes you feel better, I think you ought to stay positive and keep reminding yourself that you’ve got a lovely shaped head!

Choccie, I know what you mean…when people are nice to you it makes you cry. Me too!
So if it helps…
Here’s a kick up the backside from me!!!
x

Choccie,

Can’t believe I’ve missed your whole thread!!! However I feel rather priviledged,cos I might be one of the few people who can give a real hug rather than virtual one!!!Sorry you’ve been blue, hope it wasn’t anything to do with our coffee!!!

Wandyx

I agree choccie about the being nice and crying thing… I’ve often been heard to say ‘don’t be nice to me or I’ll cry’…

However I sent my little man to hug yesterday as I didn’t have the energy, so here’s a ‘BIG SHNUG’ XXXX from me

(shnug being my little girl’s word)

for being one hell of a lady - a supersoft towel just out the tumble drier hug , you are always supporting others and now and again if you wobble we can support you too xxxx

post deleted