choccie needs a hug

HI choccie, and a big, big hug from me. You’re always here for all of us and we love you for it.
Rachel x

(((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) you always make me smile when you post and hopefully you’ll smile when you have read all these lovely comments for you
Lizz xx

Big HUG Choccie, hope you are OK!

DG xx

Hello Choccie, i am sending you a hug,you deserve some tlc as you are always helping others x

Hi Choccie, loads of hugs to one dear lady who is always there, love to read your posts, you make me smile on my down days, so would like to do the same for you, love junieliz x

Well this has to be a first for me, its the first time I have logged on today! Feel a bit bad I missed this as would always want to send big huge hugs to choccie, because she is always there for everyone.

So a huge enormous, big hug coming across the net for Choccie from me.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Choccie

Lots of Hugs and Kisses.

You are always there for everybody when they need a friend.

Would loved to have joined you for a Pimms.

Love Anne xx

Awww Choccie, BIG hugsssssss xxxxxxx

Yep same from me. I think you were the first to respond with kind words to my first panic post, and have been there with thoughtful, informed and funny stuff since. Hope its just a temporary thing. Cheers for Choccie.
S
X

Well Choccie you even get me out from under my rock BIG HUG xxxxxx

rhian x

I sent a hug yesterday - how about some virtual chocolate today? - Got to keep those Dementors at bay!
Dx

Hugs to choccie and to all you lovely people!! xxxxx…

I started reading the posts at the end of July to learn more about BC (sister just completed 1st chemo phase & told not to google). I’ve learned so much (& what NOT to say … :wink: ) through your openness & willingness to share your experiences. You’ve had me laughing & crying (NB more of the former) too so Thank You. A huge hug from me too to CM & anyone else who needs/wants one. X

post deleted

Hugs are better on a daily basis so here’s a special Monday one

HUG HUG HUG

Andie

Not been on here for a little while, so sorry I’ve only just seen this thread.

Awwwhh Choccie, big hug from me as well, and from my little cat too, as she’s sitting here at the side of the keyboard!

Take care, n hope today’s a little better for you - these virtual hugs usually work their magic wonders for us all don’t they!!!

Lots of luv,
Shelley xxx

xxx

This really is very touching, and extremely embarrassing. Don’t know about the rest of you but when people are nice to me I CRY, and now I’m sitting here with tears all down my face and looking even more of a total mess than usual. Apart from the damp eyes provoked by this thread I’m fine and was just having a bit of a wobble, so your hugs have done the trick beautifully.

Norberte is a very naughty girl and has been roundly told off, but thank you all for your kind words and I’m drowning under hugs so I’ve tucked a lot of them behind my ear. (That’s what my girlies always used to say - hugs behind one ear, kisses behind the other, when you want to save them for later.) So in return have a massive hug each, and there’s a bucket of sloppy kisses over in the corner so you can help yourselves if you would like one.

OK i get that you dont want the attention… BUT you have kept us all going… you always have wise words for everyone, so hugs come your way …tough!

bless ya CM (((HUG))). ps, norbertes post in the small hours made me giggle! (bad girl!;o)