Dew Drop Inn Too

Yes, I appreciate that, our esteemed bar steward, but any newcomer to this fine drinking hole may be deterred by comments such as yours, as they won’t be aware that you and Jen are in a “relationship”. I am merely adhering to the rules, albeit temporarily. So behave, and pour another Black Beard please!

it’s a braw bricht moonlicht nicht the nicht.

I am duly admonished, and withdraw any slight, actual or inferred to the good rjenr2.
Your Black Beard awaits your consumption

G.

Why thank you kind sir
>>>sips drink

A truly perfect beverage - you got the guinness just right, 2 seconds, no more no less, well done…mmmm mmmm

Are you looking forward to your holiday?

Indeed - Bucket & Spade packed, just need to save up some pennies to spend on donkey rides.
Changed mind on selling house - Letting it instead for 12 months starting 1 sept

Thats the plan anyway.

G.

so - where are you going to reside whilst you are letting your property? And, may I say, that seems to be a very good idea - my OH works in investment and, as you may know, we rent this property. He believes we shouldn’t even consider purchasing another abode until January next year.

I’ve got a ‘friend’ in Rugby (Well I had before I started on about her typing skills)…

And have you asked this “friend” if she minds you lodging with her?

Well I Would - but she is very fragile at the moment…
The shock…

just shock? Darn this being polite stuff.

I had a lovely long phone call with somebody who may be your “friend” today. It was a joy to talk to her, as I’ve missed her online. She was telling me all about how she and this lovely chap got together, and he put up with her shouting at him in the supermarket. It was dead sweet.

Maybe you know this friend’s friend?

Shock - Horror - I’m absolutely terrified!!!

Any room in your sheep pen by any chance???

Absolutely, always room in the stable…you aren’t bringing a pregnant friend on a donkey are you?
It needs mucked out, but under that there is a serviceable concrete floor!

I’ll let you know.
It’s been lovely chatting Sue, but the Tour de France, and a lump of lamb to be roasted beckon.

Gareth xx

huh. “Don’t leave me this wayyyyyyyyyy, I can’t surrrrrrvvvvvvvvivvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee, I can’t stay alivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee without your lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee, don’t leave me this wayyyyyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyy”

Is there a jukebox in this joint?

Ive told you before about singing in the bar!!!

not in this bar - I’ve never been here before!!!