Finding Fantasy Island

Thank you Scaco, hopefully he will no longer appear in my bathroom mirror when i get out of the bath :wink: xxx

Thank you Peaches and thank you SCACO. We’re just basking in the sun here and what about Matt Lucas? He’s a fast runner for a man his size. I’ve just seen him heading for the chocolate fountain, (comes out of the rocks naturally from underground chocolate well, dark milk and white). The chemo hangover headache pixie has also managed to make it onto the island. When I see the little blighter again, last spotted doing the conga and wearing jaunty bandana and a bunch of bananas, I shall round up a posse and hunt him down with a blender.

Seeing wig lady tomorrow. Think I’ll go for mermaid style so can hang around on that handy rock just off the beach, looking in the mirror, combing my hair and luring passing sailors with my siren song.

Would that be a Johnny Depp kind of sailor? If so, I’m there!

helloooo!

I was just sailing Simi Island around the Ionian and I spotted your island. I’ve stowed my sails and have securely anchored, so I’ll paddle over to the beach in my tender and make you all some breakfast.
Is it too early for cocktails?

Hi Ninja,

never to early for cocktails :wink: should we eat 1st or just throw caution to the wind & get stuck in on the cocktails ?

Sarah.xxx

I’ve brought smoked salmon and scrambled egg, toast with the crusts cut off, sliced papaya and raspberry mojitos - plus fruit no-jitos for those who don’t drink at this time in the morning.
<slaps it=“” all=“” on=“” the=“” table=“” and=“” starts=“” a=“” mojito=“”></slaps>

Nom, nom, nom

Glad you’ve found us Ninja. We can use your skills to climb the volcano and topple that ugly looking deity on the top. And Choccie, most definitely Johnny Depp style or even the man himself. Bet he shows up sooner or later anyway with all this totty around. I once saw a man climbing a mast in Harbour in Turkey and I’ll swear it was JD. Amazing lookee likee if not. I tried to stowaway but my OH dragged me back to our tub.

I’m now off to feed the fish… Having my feet done in town so don’t eat anything you catch for a few days or you may get poisoned. Hope I don’t kill the fish. Will try and take pic to post but not yet the master of new iphone.

The smoked salmon was lush.

Definitely not master of iphone. Stuck feet in fsh tank and now have soft baby feet. Rest of body not up to high standard of feet. Resemble scaly crocodile and would make good handbag. Will visit silken draped loggia for full body moisturising massage. JD has such good hands.