Have you finished with BC books, wigs, scalves etc?

Yay, glad all is going well…always happy to donate if they can help someone else !

xxx

Hi everyone, just PM me for the address for your donations, anything you have finished with that may help another cancer patient…thanks again for all your lovely donations you have made already…take care everyone…luv pauline xxx

Hi Pauline
I will sort out how to PM you in a mo. I left a message on Current Issues to say that I have my daughter’s 3 wigs and lots of baker boy caps that you may be interested in for the shop. Lisa would love to think that soemone was getting some use out of them. I will make sure everything is cleaned. I even have some scarves not worn as she preferred the caps.
Jo gave me your thread.
Love Sue

Thank you sue, i have just read your message and PM you back xxx

Just to update you, smallstars cancer Center has it’s official opening on Sunday 10th October to coincide with the launch of a 1950s calendar shot by some of the girls off this site! very glamorous. This is very exciting as Sharon and her team have worked so hard for months to build this Center so the people of Tamworth can benefit from all the facilities. You have already sent her some wonderful things for others to use during their cancer treatment, but she desperately needs more. She has lots of ladies needing wigs, hats and scarves. Please…if you have any of these items you have finished with please donate them to the Center so someone else can also benefit from them. Also, books, leaflets…anything that you have finished with that you think another cancer patient may be able to use, or if you would like to buy one of our calenders (profits going to Mcmillan, Sharon’s Center and St Giles hospice), please PM me and i will let you have the centers address.

we would just finally like to thank you again for all the donations already sent and thank you in advance for any future donations you send…we really do appreciate you taking the time to post your donations…from pauline and sharon x

bump

What a brilliant thing to do - congrats to Sharon - and Pauline for generating so much interest.

I was lucky to avoid chemo - so, sorry have nothing to donate - but just wanted to say how amazing you are to put so much into making a resource available to others. It’s not as if you didn’t have enough to deal with yourselves!!

Top girlies!

Bumpity bumpity bump,
Lizzie xx

Thanks lizzie…have PM you with details of the center for you just to check out all our hard work xxx

Hi Pauline - what a great and inspiring project! I have sent you a PM but thought I would put a message on here too to keep this bumped!

I have my last chemo this week - yay! - so hopefully will have some stuff to donate soon.

Good luck with it all!

Just to update you, smallstars cancer Center has it’s official opening on Tomorrow, 10th October to coincide with the launch of a 1950s calendar shot by some of the girls off this site! very glamorous. This is very exciting as Sharon and her team have worked so hard for months to build this Center so the people of Tamworth can benefit from all the facilities. You have already sent her some wonderful things for others to use during their cancer treatment, but she desperately needs more. She has lots of ladies needing wigs, hats and scarves. Please…if you have any of these items you have finished with please donate them to the Center so someone else can also benefit from them. Also, books, leaflets…anything that you have finished with that you think another cancer patient may be able to use, or if you would like to buy one of our calenders (profits going to Mcmillan, Sharon’s Center and St Giles hospice), please PM me and i will let you have the centers address.

we would just finally like to thank you again for all the donations already sent and thank you in advance for any future donations you send…we really do appreciate you taking the time to post your donations…from pauline and sharon x

I have just had a little look on the website and just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who has made this possible. I am sure it will be a great asset to the local community, there is always somebody who is affected by cancer. Being able to get help from a a place that understands is very important on a very difficult journey.

Hi everyone, I would like to say a huge thank you for everyone that has donated so far, and also encourage anyone to donate their used items as much as you can. I have had many ladies coming in and using the items you have sent in for a donation to the centre, thank you from the bottom of my heart. We have been on BBC news and also in the next coming weeks will be on TV again in a bbc documentary. This is good publicity for what we are trying to do - which is make it easier for people undergoing treatment.
Please keep an eye on us on sharonfoxcancercentre.org.uk any help that you can give us is so much appreciated from the bottom of my heart.
Special thanks to pauline for her appeal xx

bumping up as we are always grateful for these items xxx

Hi, Smallstar

I have scarves and a wig that I am ready to give away I have finished chemo and RADS and hair growing back nicely. will follow the link to find where to send them to
Carol

Thank you so much carol, you have no idea how much these things help ladies just diagnosed and in the ‘autopilot zone’ !! Very much appreciated.
Take Care and Wishing you a happy and healthy New year
Sharon

bumping up to the top…

Hi, I’ll let you have all my stuff when I’ve finished with them. This will bump it up too.

Stella xx

HI, I have some hats that were fun to wear, got them from Suburban Turban and they are specially made and great - will be happy to pass them on - will send direct to the centre? cheers Nicola

hi there, if you have things to donate you can contact smallstar on here and she will PM you her address x