London

Hi everyone

10, 11 or 12 May are good for me too. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Trixie x

Hi all

I could make 10th or 11th but I go away with hubby (no kids!!!) on the 12th May for a few days. Never mind if you choose the 12th I will try for the next one. Could everyone get to Manchester or Birmingham sometime this Summer? Should I try and arrange something as well?

Sue xx

Hi All

Cant do 11th as herceptin day for me and dont normally get out til gone 12.

Might be able to do 10th at a push, not really want 12th as day after treatment.

Let me know wot you decide on.

Love
Dawn
xxx

Should we settle on Monday 10th then?? Everyone so far seems able to make that date.

Kay x

Sounds good to me, I hope the others can join in. Now the vital question: where?! x

Yep, ok with me.

Sue

Hi Ladies

Yes, Monday 10 May is fine with me - hope lots of us can make it. Where would be best for everyone and what time?

love Trixie x

Hi all - past meet ups have been at cafe rouge near st pauls …a nice place but doesn’t have to be there …any thoughts?

Hi Monday 10th is fine with me. As the Cafe Rouge venue has worked in the past maybe we should stick with that rather than try and find something else? I don’t mind either way.
Nicky x

I think the Cafe Rouge remains a good venue with a reasonable menu and fairly accessible whichever station people come into. I was concerned (given the number of ladies who died last year whom I had met at these meets) it might just not be the same and some memories might just be too hard. However - with a little help from a couple of people via pms :slight_smile: - now feel that it may not be the same but that we should still meet there. Feel it would be good actually to remember at an appropriate point in a very simple way those who we have met there in the past but are no longer with us - unfortunately part of the very nature of secondary meets.

So if everyone else feels comfortable with that, I am certainly happy to stick with the Cafe Rouge.

Kay x

I was so up for this meeting, unfortunately Monday 10th is now out for me as I have to go to a mandatory meeting with the DSS regarding my sickness benefit. I could do 11th or 12th, but accept that the majority must decide.

What a shame
Alison

Hi All,
I could do the 10th. I work on a monday but just looked in my diary and there’s nothing booked in - hooray! St Paul’s is an ideal location - accessible to most. Shall i book a table? (as i did say I would organise it ages ago).
Alison what a shame about your meeting - I don’t suppose you can really try to change it - not that sort of a meeting :frowning: I notice you’re off to Sicily. I came back on Saturday. It’s so beautiful. Where did you live? Where are you going? We stayed on the south coast in Sciacca - hundreds of steps!!
So far I think Kay, Nicky, Trixie, Sue, Dawn and I have said okay to that date. Others please let us know - Finty, Jayne, Louise, others? Anyone else with secondaries or regional recurrence?
Can’t wait, love to all
Jacquie x

i did say date was ok for me

can anyone come along ? would to meet up with ladys in the same boat as me ?

Would love to come along too. Is there a time?

Hi billiegirl
I think all of us so far meeting up have secondaries or a regional recurrence. I’m sure you will be welcome if you are not at this stage - but the conversation will probably get a bit scary :wink:
Nicky x
ps - Jacqui - if you can book a table that would be great - just let us know from what time. I think previously you ladies who have met up started with a coffee and then went on to lunch? Not sure if you continued on to the evening cocktails but hey ho :wink:

Hi Jacquie

Yes, it’s a real shame that I won’t be able to meet you all this time. Have already rescheduled this fairly pointless meeting once, twice would be pushing it. I’m off to Trapani on the West Coast. I lived there for four years so a bit like returning to my second home. Looking forward to some sea air and good ice-creams!

Alison x

I’ve just caught up with this and would definitely like to join if that’s OK. I know there are memories around cafe Rouge - but mainly happy ones, even if some of our old friends are no longer with us.

I’m hoping to make it - but due to start rads soon, so not sure of my schedule yet. Will come if I can.

finty x

Oops sorry Jayne.
OK I will book a table. We usually book for 11am but people tend to arrive nearer 11.30. Whoever is there has coffe, and then we will wait for any later arrivals before ordering lunch - well, wait within reason, but if it looks like the fantastic fish cakes might run out we will just go ahead and order!
The table will be booked under the name of Mr Wallace - a ‘mascot’ one of the girls brought to the first meet so we could identify each other.
Looking forward to it, and meeting up with lots of new faces as well as more established ones (won’t say ‘older’)
Love Jx