London

Hi all,
Despite me being the one to suggest initial dates due to my holiday in Northern Spain, I am stranded due to ash and so wont make it tomorrow. We are booked on the ferry from Santander but wont arrive till 4pm Tuesday. We will have to do another meet up soon
Have a good time
Louise

Oh dear,
I’m afraid it’s often a bit like this due to the nature of our condition - the numbers dwindle as we get closer. I have to say I may not make it either, as I have an emergency appt with onc due to pain in my liver and the only time was tomorrow! I will try to come along afterwards if it seems worth it, but not too hopeful.
Looking back through the post I think the only contenders left are Nicky and Trixie, and possibly Finty, though we haven’t heard from her for a while on this thread. I really hope you two check on here before you leave tomorrow - it would be terrible if only one of you made it! I will PM you both. I would say it’s worth going even to meet one person, but it all depends how far you’re travelling. But you need to be in touch with each other beforehand to make sure.
So sorry it’s turned out like this - we will have to make another date very soon.
Love to you all
Jacquie
ps I will phone Cafe Rouge and shrink the table to 3.

Just bumping it up…

Just checking in. Are there really only two or three of us? I guess we should reschedule in that case - any thoughts?

finty

Hi finty
Yes, I think that would be best, having just read the post from Jacqui. I wouldn’t mind meeting up with just 2 or 3 ladies but the train fare is quite a bit even from here so maybe we can do it another time when there’s more of us around?
Nicky x

I agree Nicky - shame though, was looking forward to it.

finty

Hi everyone

Have just found out that London meet is cancelled as quite a few people can’t make it due to treatment or feeling unwell. Hope to see you all in the near future when we are able to make another time.

love Trixie x

Phew! am back from hosp and see you have all checked in - well done, good girls. We must arrange another one v soon. Anyone want to suggest a date?
Love Jx

Hi Jacqui
I’m definitely up for a meet and it was lucky that we’d all read this site 1st so no-one turned up and sat there like Billy No Mates :slight_smile: Most times are convenient for me although I do have to make sure I can get the day off work. I’m more than happy to fit around everyone else and if you don’t want to do the sorting out this time I’m also happy to help out/take it on. Hope you are OK after your appt and good luck with the dreaded waiting and results.
Nicky x

Hi all
Just back after 40 hr journey back from N Spain. glad not to have missed meet. Lets do it soon but don’t want to suggest date as seem jinxed.
Louise