OCTOBER AND ONWARDS...

Love it reik! :wink: x

Guess where I am ladies ???
Im at preston rads with my friend for her first session of rads had my hot chocolate with marshmallows. . What better to spend my last day off work all the staff are still young ones and prob a different set of new students now …Xx
christine x

Get me a shopping bag in red,lost mine…

Not sure I could step foot in that place again for a long time.

She has gone in im sat waoting yawning my head off maybe its thee hot choc making me tired …sold out of red bags jill x
christine x

Yes other people have had the same problem Marcella , hopefully they will sort it out.I have to log in again a couple of times today even though I hadn’t logged out.Shame about the shopping bags Christine,do they still have any badly knitted stuffed animals ???

Must say I do miss the hot chocolate with marshmallows ! Hope your friend is doing ok Christine x

Bet some poor buggers like those with prostate cancer who were there when we were are still going every day…

Been to hairdresser, he said he could see new hair growth in some places where my hair has fallen out and that he was hopeful that it would thicken up again a bit,he said he probably wouldn’t have noticed it if I hadn’t pointed it out so maybe I am being a bit hysterical over it.He said stress may well have played a part too.He left layers longer to disguise thinning bits and I’ve dyed the new white hairs brown!!! glamorous this cancer lark isn’t it!!!

Hope that’smade you feel a bit better Jill , nice new hair do x

Well I don’t feel quite as noticeably baldy!!!

Hi Ladies
well today went ok been none stop and havnt sat down yet zzzz felt really tired this afternoon ciuld have jist climbed into bed but no chance …dont know if was tired due to using my head more on people tablets etc…or taking my husband to pick his waggan up at 3am zzzz my sleep pattern is none existing. …anyway by lunch time I felt like ive never been away… see what tomorrow brings x
Christine x

Yes, my hairdresser said thought prob broken off rather than fallen out,still makes you feel crap though !! I would cause great alarm if I went to work braless !!!Have call from Occy health tomorrow at. 8.40 see what they have to say,I am still getting energy slumps.

Glad you survived first day Christine .Bet you are shattered .

Had appt with Occy health, back to work week on Monday building up hours over 5 weeks which is a lot slower than I had thought but Im happy with that as I do a very stressful job and just the thought of it has sent me into a tail spin.Luckily I only work part time. Hope everyone else feeling ok about the prospect of work.

Glad you happy about the hours Jill . Glad I’m back phase to return plus I don’t work full time . Just been on a positive health and well being day at my local hospice met other ladies all different stages of treatment . Had a hand and arm massage and did some relaxation . So your physio Christine but didn’t get chance to speak to her one of the ladies so her as she was suffering with cording . Hope every one has a good weekend Julie x

Good luck with your returns to work Lorna and Julie.

You too Jill. I want to look really well so better get up early to slap on the makeup! Lol x

Go back as slowly as you can get away with Marcella, 50 pages is a lot to take in!! My acupuncturist is not v keen on Tamoxifen,she has recommended vit D 3,B12,turmeric tablets ,fish oils and flax seed adds up though cost wise .

You are not supposed to take turmeric and Tamoxifen at same time as the turmeric can impact on how Tamoxifen works so it’s either /or .