Paget's disease possibly

Hi, I am waiting for an ultrasound for possible Paget’s disease - did anyone have like a pulling or pain in the breast? I can’t tell if it’s in the breast or around it but it’s the side of the breast of concern. I’d like also to know other symptoms, at the moment I have a yellow discharge that comes and goes and darker in colour than other breast, along with a pulling type pain

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @devw,

Welcome to the forum - we hope that you find it a supportive and reassuring place. I’m sorry that no one has replied to you yet, but hopefully someone soon will be able to share their experience with you.

You may have already read about Paget’s disease on our website, but if not you can find the information here Paget's disease of the breast | Breast Cancer Now

If you’d like to talk through this with one of our nurses, or you need support, have any questions or even just want to chat, you can reach them on our free helpline 0808 800 6000.

I’ve found the following topics on the forum relating to Paget’s disease which you also may like to read and join in on: