Please sign up, and sign new petition to get Govt to fund Cyberknife treatment for all and not just those in the right postcode

Signed and shared.

Signed and shared . x

Will do LG, back at work now and just running to sort out boys tea before trying to sort out some stuff for next couple of days but happy to do all I can for such an excellent cause. Will PL later x

Done and passed on. Hope I never need it, but it needs to be there for those who do.

Signed it and have told everyone I know to sign as well.

Signed and shared.

Signed…v good cause…

Lemongrove,
Thanks for organising this, signed and shared too.

WS

bumping, numbers going up well x

Look forward to hearing from you Mary grace, and bumping for those who didn’t see post yesterday.

Done - and shared on fb.

Let’s try to keep this near the top this week. Please sign, and ask your friends to sign. It is important.

Thanks Lemongrove. Signed and shared.

Signed and shared to 25 on FB who I know will all sign xx

Signed and shared on FB xx

Signed & bumped

Just to say I checked last night and 689 people had signed the petition, and over 700 have joined the cause. When I started the petition, I wasn’t sure people would rally, but they have and I’m so grateful. Those who have not signed yet, it would be wonderful if you would, and those who have a big thank you, and please keep spreading the message amongst your family/friends/colleagues.

Lemon grove where do I sign I only see the part that says to share but not to sign, is this the same as an E partition? .

Its ok I found the link to sign duh!!! Ok done and posted on FB x

Hi Chico, Just to prevent confusion for others. When you click on the link there is a clipboard that says petition, and you click on that. Thanks again.