Radiotherapy January 2015

Thanks Gill and good for you giving it to him with both barrels ! Hopefully he’ll think more carefully in the future but such a shame that people who may well be in similar situations see fit to make life worse for each other !
I’ve been so lucky having early morning appointments every day (was told just to turn up early for my boosters too) so I’ve not had to face the stress of the car park scrum. 5.55 am alarm totally worth it !
Kitt
X

Hi lah, what is the lush bar you’ve been using? I’ve read somewhere before that it’s suppose to be good but What is it suppose to do and is there a particular flavour you should be using? My hair is probably a mans number one cut atm. It’s coming in very salt and peppery!!!

Hi Lesley, sorry to hear you’re feeling down. Both my surgeon and oncologist got me to make appointments at the clinic when I was there in December so I know I’m seeing them on separate dates in March. It hadn’t occurred to me until you said it but I guess I am glad of having that certainty so I don’t have that same feeling of abandonment. Could you contact them or your BCN to find out when they plan to see you?
My underboobage is still red and a wee bit sore but hasn’t broken at all. I have some lovely nettle moisturiser and soap which I got from one of the natural soap companies at a farmers market just before all this started. It is unperfumed and supposed to be good for irritated skin so I’m going to give it a go .
Would you recommend the film apart from the snot factor??
Big hug!
Kitt
X

Aww lah, I feel exactly the same, it must be a common end of treatment thingy. I see the oncologist beginning of April and surgeon in September so at least I have appointments, but I just feel so abandoned.i don’t like or have confidence in my GP, he sits and looks at his computer screen the whole time I am in seeing him. I had an appointment with him yesterday and brought up a couple of things ie I feel as if when I take a deep breath my lungs don’t inflate properly, I asked could this still be due to the pneumonia and blood clot - he said probably. I said after having bladder probs during chemo I still don’t think things have improved in that dept - all I got was Karen, you have been very very ill and these things take time!!!

Sorry, I’ve had a good old moan too xx

Gmc …well done for having a go at that awful man…idiot.
Good to hear your all physically getting there. The mind seems a bit trickier…I rang for my appointment as I hadn’t heard so glad I didn’t did. Still don’t know if its just a chat or they do scans. I want the lot…
Enjoying a lovely bath and glass of wine.