really scared

Well bet you feel so much better now! Hope it will all be plain sailing for you now!
loubyjanexxx

I feel lots better thank you but wouldnt have got through these last few days without all your support. Not out of the woods by any means but hopefully the bone scan will come out ok.

The lady GP was great listened to everything I said and gave me a thorough examination. Because there is family history of bc and I have had the hysterical recetomy due to precancer, she wants to see me every 6 months from now on.

so thank you again and love to you all

Danni xxxxxx

Well done dreamcatcher, have a glass of wine and relax tonight, glad you feel better tonight.

best wishes Scruffy

hi dream
i am so pleased for you wow a relief or what, sounds feasable that its a calcification on your rib sweetie, but the bone scan will sort it out hon, then you may need surgery to take it off

have a good drink and relax babe

hope i get good news tomorow

love to you
cee

Hysterical rectomy, lol lol lol ROFL

Thought it was just me that said that!! ;0)

LOL Heidi I call it that cos I have had IBS since I had it done

Hi Danni, so glad that you are ok xxxxxxxxxx i’m off to london tomorrow then france on friday, so won’t be about till next wednesday, so take care, and keep checking yourself and most of all, live life to the full

lots of love and hugs

Alison xxxxxxx

Too much info dreamcatcher lol !!!

So glad you’ve had good news, hon. At least it’s not the dreaded bc. Still here with the support for your bone thingy, though.

All the best, sweetie.

beano x

thanks Alison and Beano. I’ll still pop on and see how you are both doing and update when i have news on the bone thing.

Danni xxxxx

Hi dreamcatcher,

I was given the all clear just over a week ago so I’ve been here in a supporting role ever since!

All the best to you.

beano x

I dont know what I would have done without the support I got from you all on here, probably curled up in a corner and stayed there !!!

Danni xxx

That’s great Danni - really pleased that you got somewhere today. Hope the bone scan goes well.

Take care

Tinkers

Hi Danni,

thats great news, you must be so relieved?! I hope all goes well with the bone scan.

I am soooooo glad you’re not joining our club, we don’t need anymore members!!! (No offence!)

Take care,

Kelly
-x-

Hi Danni So pleased you got good news, hope all goed well with the bone scan, and let us know how you
get on.
Love
Jillianxx