Recently diagnosed

Sask I am so sorry to hear your experience with them hadn’t been good where are you ? X

I live in wendover bucks but go to high wycombe hosp,surgical team amazing , but turns out they are know for poor aftercare.will prob get into trouble for saying this on here now !

Glad you have regular support from a medical professional and also glad to read no signs of refill x

edited earlier post 

wont let me delet after edited previous comment with my typos lol x

Filling up again !! Feel bad moaning ,its not even prob that .my children arent helping me at all and am worn out with housework/work makes me worried for when the treatment really kicks in ?.x

Saskatoon try taking to your family ask for help it is hard when you are trying to do it all
Lay your caress on the table so to speak maybe they don’t realise you need help x
Hope it isn’t filling up again x

Filling up again !! Feel bad moaning ,its not even prob that .my children arent helping me at all and am worn out with housework/work makes me worried for when the treatment really kicks in ?.maybe when my hair starts to fall out , they may actually start to wash the odd cereal bowl ? 

Autocorrect again sorry sask x

Lay your cards on the table not caress lol x

Thanks sue ? I constantly ask for help  their dad ( my ex ) has told them and they just watch me do everything , cant see the point in having treament if i dont get a chance to recover ! Just more stressful  ,

How old are your kids Sask ?? Think taking the broadband router and locking in the car may get some co-operation …

10 is maybe a bit young ,but 14 yr old should understand the need to pull together and help Sask .Maybe a few bribes as well as the potential to remove tech stuff .Hard when you are feeling rubbish and vulnerable - maybe their Dad needs to have that conversation again rather than you ?

As Jill says, Sask, my thoughts too, would it be posssible to enlist their dad in backing you on this?

Blimey ! Its surprising how much better you fab ladies make me feel ,am used to just being a tough cookie and struggle to show weakness , especially considering you own struggles so thank you ,you little gems ! X

At one time or another everyone of us have needed the support and hugs and I am sure we will again
Strange for me is I can say things on here I sometimes struggle to share with family and friends x