Snow Watch!

None yet in Swindon, I am from Germany and love all this “snow excitement”!

Light snow when I woke up first thing in the morning, getting heavier now. On the west coast of England, a small seaside town near Bristol.

Bad news is that my stupid boiler broke last night, so no central heating or hot water!!! Engineers coming tomorrow morning, hoping for a quick fix rather than frozen pipes or something similar! Keeping warm with electric heater, lots of layers, blankets and hot water bottle!!

xx

Just a light dusting of minute hail rather than proper snow here in Cumbria - but very cold so turned back from walk after just 10 minutes today. We love taking the wotnot out of southerners when it snows “down south” and not up here - such a lot of fuss and always makes the national news… but when we get it the gritters/snow ploughs go out and everyone carries on! Am I an old cynic - probably!

Enjoy!!

Sue

Light snow just started falling here in Sheffield, South Yorkshire

hey doxey,

light snow here in barnsley , south yorkshire too.

the cats are on window ledge trying to get the little flakes of snow.

Snowing near Bath now, the road is getting whiter and the flakes are getting bigger!!!
Keep warm everyone!!! xxx

Absolutely pouring in Chester, freezing cold rain, we had a little sleet earlier and the pavements were a bit slushy, but that’s all been washed away.

Enjoy the snow those of you who get some! I hope to enjoy some looking out onto it with nowhere to go - all snuggled up, safe and warm inside.

Hi all, we have flakes in Worksop, Notts, just starting, going to make a warm drink, love junieliz x

Whispy flakes in coventry

Snowing here in Newton Aycliffe,Co Durham
Big flakes laying a little

Pouring rain in the Highlands of Scotland

Nothing “down south” LOL yet.
Bang in the middle of London.

None in guildford yet but it’s brass monkeys outside!

Its been snowing in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for about an hour now. It is settling. Forecast is for several inches today.

It’s snowing quite heavily in gloucestershire and settling nicely,

Nasty icy sleet in north Shropshire.

I’ve got the fire on full, a fleecy throw, a nice cup of tea and the rugby - but the cat keeps prancing in from the cold kitchen and leaving the door open Grrrr!

Dx

Worcester looking very white too!!

8 8 8 8 8 8 8

A line of snowmen!!!

Sadie Xx Xx

Been snowing non-stop all day in South Wales! Films on tv, chain-drinking hot tea and mochas with blanket and cat on knees! Lovely!! Angelfalls xx

Snowing off and on all day in Hereford everything is nice and white I’m not ashamed of my garden now lol!!!

Hi

Just visiting a very snowy Dudley, West Mids. Will head home soon and sit by the fire!

Twinky x x