Third Excision

Good luck. You will be fine. Its all very straightforward after what we’ve already been through. Thinking of you x

1 Like

Thank you so so much :heartpulse: xx

All done and on the discharge ward awaiting hubby to pick me up!

Feel fine, no sickness, just a little sore xx

4 Likes

Hi @bluesatsuma

Just wondering how you are getting on? I’m recovering well. I’m back working from home tomorrow.

Hopefully, we will both receive good news soon :pray::pray: xx

2 Likes

Hi @tracy1, all good thanks. Its almost 2 weeks since operation no3. Managed a week in cornwall with husband and kids. It seems to be healing fine but i get the odd stabbing pain every now and then. Backbto work tomorrow. 3 weeks until results appointment. Do you have a results appointment yet? Hope you are feeling well and that we are both now ready for next treatment…no more operations I hope! X

3 Likes

Hi @bluesatsuma I am so pleased you managed to get away. I love Cornwall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Same as me, i seem to get more stabbing pains with operation No 3 than the other 2 ops. I haven’t had a results appointment yet, they said they would call me when they are ready and arrange for me to go in. Exactly… let’s hope no more operations for us both!

Hope you get on ok at work tomorrow. Try to take it easy if possible xx

There’ll be no taking it easy for me at work with 30 eleven year olds! Hope your day is quieter.

Quick question…is your underarm scar redder and thicker than your breast scar? My breast scar is very thin and despite having been opened 3 times, a pale pink. My underarm one is healed but very red. Surgeon seemed happy with it.

Have a good day working…at least it stops the mind from wondering. X

Definitely no taking it easy for you then!!

I havent had any lymph nodes removed, but my breast scar seems redder this time.

A few years ago I had melanoma and had lymph nodes removed from my groin and that scar remained bright red for some time.

I agree, keeps your mind free from the dreaded wondering!

Hope you have a good day and arent too tired when you get home :sparkling_heart: xx

1 Like