TV ADS THAT DRIVE US MAD!!!!!!

JOSH DADS FOUND YOUR SCOOTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

LOVE JOOLSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The new M&S ad!

Full of pretty girls with lovely hair and great figures. Not a bald head or steroid glow in sight!

Oh, and to top the lot they’re on the Orient Express off to Venice!!!

Bitter, moi???..

Kelly
-x-

Pot noodle adverts WHY!!!
Expecially the new on with the high pitched voice and helmet cod pieces!!!
Who makes these up…

Also the guinea pigs in the Egg Card advert errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mel
xxx

The one for deodorant went the young guy walks around keeping two fish alive under his armpits! Yuk!

Norma

Blimey,

I’m right there with 'ya on the Pot Noodle ads Mel! I’d forgotten just how annoying that new ad is!

Kelly
-x-

I hate the gorilla ad - gives me the creeps, sorry Norma.

But I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Tesco for making a new ad with Rupert Pennery-Jones (He’s my ultimate fantasy, phwoar!!!) BUT Martine McCutcheon happens to be in it which drives me mad - as if he’d go for someone like her!

Mind you not sure he’d find me with my bald head, streroid glow & spare tyre much of a turn on at the moment.
I supposed people in glass houses & all that…sorry Martine, you’re a better catch than me these days.

LOL

Alison
x

Hi all,

not seen the new Tesco ad, which is surprising seeing as I seem to watch sooooo much telly these days!! Will defo look out for it!

I’ve just seen and ad by Prudential about car ins, drives me mad! Also, the other Pru ad about some fellas mum releasing the equity on her house. Why oh why, in both these ads, is everything white??? What on earth is that all about??

Kelly
-x-

I CANT STAND THE ONE WITH THE LITTLE BOY ON THE TOILET WITH THE AIR FRESHNER “ITS ALL GONE ,ITS ALL GONE” .LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO HAPPEN TO HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER AND PEN WHEN YOU DO A POO .YE WHATEVER !!!

LOVE JOOLSXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PLEASE PLEASE WILL SOMEONE TELL A THICKO WHAT ‘LOL’ MEANS. I KNOW LOTS OF LOVE IS THE OBVIOUS ANSWER BUT I SEE IT IN THE MIDDLE OF SENTENCES.

Normski, I had to ask my fourteen year old granddaughter when I first saw it so I’m a thicko too. Anyway, she assures me it stands for ‘laughing out loud’.

God bless.

Christay

LAUGH OUT LOUD Norma xx

YEAH- Thanks sooo much girls - am laughing. Now can impress OH with my computer lingo as we we had discussion last night about it.

Lots of love ( and laughs)

Norma

I can’t stand the L’Oreal ads - those ghastly grinning females telling me ‘because you’re worth it’. Aagh!! I’ll never ever buy L’Oreal.

Val

If I see that Challenge Churchill one again, I’ll have to leave the room.

I am an animal lover but I would have to have him shot!

The ‘Garnier Nutrisse’ ones with Davina Mcall!!!

As if you’d spend valuable time on a weekend away colouring your hair!! Surely if you had hair you’d colour it before going away??!!

Also, davina’s mum is French and she’s not spoken to her for years!!!

Churchill!!

I’d like to challenge that blooming dog to shut up!

Kelly
-x-

That stupid guy who walks around with a couple of fish under his arms. Who in their right mind would dream that up!