TV ADS THAT DRIVE US MAD!!!!!!

ahh well never mind!! was nice to have something to lok forward to…still looking forward to getting them back next week so not lost anything really :slight_smile:

Why does everyone on the ads have massive big kitchens and bathrooms. Come on advertisers get real, lets see some ads in normal sized homes- much more believable. Also the young girls just out of their teens advertising anti-ageing and wrinikle creams- excuse me??

do you remember the girl who did the lat oil of ulay advert??? before it turned to ulay or whatever it is now …I saw her on GMTV she was 12!!!

Does the picture loan ads annoy anyone ?They really get my goat up specially the one with (josh dads found your scooter)so bad mannered whilst speaking on the phone to a company i know its just an ad but oooooooooooooooooooh.And also the other one with the girl getting a loan her husband walks in while she is on the phone and she tells him to be quiet ,then she asks if 25,000 is ok for loan and he puts his thumbs up! I mean i can just see my hubbie doing that ,ye darling 25,000 no
problem ha ha .I am just jealous
Love julie xxxxxxx

Halifax!!!

It drives me mad! ‘Why don’t you think?’…why don’t you think about shutting the hell up!!!

Norma - the whole issue of the unrealistically huge kitchens and bathrooms you see on those adds drives me to despair! Lets get realistic, very few of us have houses that can accomodate such huge bathrooms and kitchens!

Julie - you will see from earlier thread that the ‘Picture loans’ adds drive us all mad!!!

Keep 'em coming,

Kelly
-x-

Another one is that stupid cravendale for milk .What the hell a cardboard cutout , a toy cow and a stupid pirate on one leg .Ye that makes me want to go out and buy cravendale milk not .I agree also with (BARRY SCOTT) cillit bang got a blo…y perferated eardrum listning to him ,his poor otherhalf ,must cost a fortune in earmuffs .
This is so funny this thread
Julie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

I made my dislike for Eammon Holmes known quite early on in this thread and am glad some of you agree.
I have not tuned in the rest of the school hols for fear of seeing his smug fat face.

Can anyone tell me if it’s safe for me to watch This Morning yet - have Phil & Fern returned?

Here’s hoping!!!

xx

I Can happily report Phil and Fern are back!!! and so are ant and dec tonight along with the x factor some good entertainment is back on saturdays again!

OOOHHH!!! Ant & Dec - now there’s a good reason to stay in. They just get sexier don’t they?

Thank the lord mr holmes has gone - t*t

X FACTOR YEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Saturday night telly is worth watching again hurrah!!!

Oh, and thank god that Fern&Phil are back, and the ‘loose women’, I’m not ashamed to say I love that programme!!

Any ad about hair care or hair products!!! Bah humbug!!!

I am sick of seeing skinny cows doing slimming advers …it is so clearly obvious they have only ever been skinny …and those girls that model size 16+ clothes only emmm theyre a size 10!!!

‘Injury lawyers for you’

AGAIN!!!

Its been on constantly today and I have now resorted to screaming and shouting at the TV before turning it over!!!

IT DRIVES ME MAD!!!

Kelly
-x-

bra adverts with all those lacy scantily clad boobs in fancy bras

I know this is supposed to be about bad adds but has anyone seen the new add for dairy milk with the gorilla playing the drums to the Phil collins song " I can feel it coming in the air tonight" - it’s great - got me convinced that I should buy a bar!!!

Sorry back to bad adds - Sheila’s wheels has me reaching for the remote.

Lenise

Any ads for car insurance, particulary that awful one with Michael Winner! Esure I think??

‘Calm down dear’… whats that all about? She’s not even remotely stressed and he’s telling her to calm down! Whats that all about!!!

Kelly
-x-

Lenise

Wanna see that ad so bad, they mentioned on GMTV yesterday but haven’t seen it yet!

Norma

what ad is that norma?

Hi loubyjane

It is the one with the gorilla - it is for Dairy Milk - really good.

Lenise XXX