What to say and what not to say!!!

Hi Delly I came home last night from hospital I probably didn’t make that clear!
Had a decent nights sleep and have only taken 1 painkiller since the op.
I really hope that this info encourages and helps other ladies about to undergo surgery

It was a bit surreal drinking tea and eating hot cross buns at 3am but I was starving! OH thinks I’m a bit of a diva asking him for a cuppa at 3 in the morning…well I can’t actually lift a kettle can I?

I’ve done my arm exercises and I’m going for a short walk soon.

Regards gold hot pants… I’ve got a batch on order. Standard uniform for post treatment perhaps!

Love to all xxx

Sue I had several people regaling me with tales like that. Quite odd really. I think, in a weird way, that they’re trying to empathise with us. They haven’t had BC themselves, so use a story about someone else. I had the same thing when phoning round my parents friends to tell them about dad’s funeral. They all wanted a really long conversation about everyone else they knew that had died! I was barely holding it together & had a huge list to get through. It was gruelling. You did the right thing. Don’t signify it with a response. She just didn’t think how that story might impact you. xx

<Empty imported post>