where are you from

South West London!

Loughborough, Leicestershire.:smileywink:

Leeds, West Yorkshire

Basildon, Essex

Sileby, Leicestershire

Iā€™m from Orpington, Kent but have only been here a year. Originally from Hayes near Bromley. I was diagnosed on the 13th Nov. Iā€™ve had surgery and now waiting for start of radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment. Mands xxx PS this forum has been an inspiration to me and I donā€™t think I could have stayed as strong and grounded without it. Sending all of you positive vibes at whatever stage all you amazing ladies are at xxx

8Hi mands

I am from Lincolnshireā€¦in the wolds.

Ā 

Hi Jacqui (ashby) how you doing love? Iā€™m in London tomorrow to meet the oncologist. Hope youā€™re doing well - catch up soon lovely xxx

Marske-by-the -sea in Cleveland

Hi

I live in Livingston West Lothian. Between Glasgow and Edinburgh but much nearer Edinburgh (about 12 miles?) which is where i worked .

Hi Iā€™m in South Wales. Anybody out there that opted for preventative surgery?

Hi SJB Iā€™m in Maidstone. This is my first time in forum. Im recently diagnosed with secondary BC and finding it difficult to link up with locals too! Seems thereā€™s no groups locally but would like to know how others are coping. Have you found anything nearby yet? Are you in treatment at Maidstone Hosp?

Hi, Iā€™m from the North East.Ā  Just across the water from Newcastle :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone

I am from Cleethorpes in N E Lincs. xx

Hi all,Ā 

Ā 

I am from sunny Dover in kent.x

Ā 

I am from ApsleyĀ Ontario Canadaā€¦it is about 150 miles northeast of Toronto. Ā Just a little hamlet of about 400 people except in the summer then it balloons to about 5000 as we have many lakes called the Kawartha lakes.

Hi to all

Macclesfield Cheshire (boob cancer experiencer!!)

xx

Hornsea East Riding of Yorkshire

Hornsea, east coast ,Yorkshire

_ very near chepstow monmouthsire aged 40 no familyĀ and a widow willing to meet up and make friends _