where are you from

Croydon Surrey.

Hi, Iā€™m from Rainham Kent,Ā 

Lichfield

Iā€™m from Wombourne near Wolverhampton, recently diagnosed & canā€™t find any groups in the area where I can talk to others going through this.

West Yorkshire. Near Leeds Bradford and Hudderafield

SW London, got my GP referral this Saturday which also happens to be day after my 30th lets hope for positive results. Iā€™m really trying to stay positive even though i am absolutely pooing myself. I trying to stay busy but I canā€™t think straight, and finding that Iā€™m making quite a few mistakes in work ?. Also feeling quite emotional, someone just has to say the wrong thing and i can feel myself about to burst in to tears for no reason. But lets see what the out come of Saturday is. xx

Iā€™m from Dundee ScotlandĀ :smileywink:

Iā€™m from Leicester

Hi I am from chelmsford Essex.

1 Like

Iā€™m from Exeter Devon.

Ā DudleyĀ 

Angel152 I live in crail

Halesowen, West Mids

GlasgowĀ 

sheffield x

Ā 

near canterbury, kent
x

Exeter, Devon

I am 49 years old, born in Cleethorpes, NE Lincolnshire, married for 24 years to a British citizen from Cheshire.
Due to his work we have lived overseas for many years but visit the UK frequently. We are currently living in Lagos, Nigeria, but have previously enjoyed and spent time in the USA, India, Vietnam, UAE and now Nigeria.
I received my diagnosis on April 1st 2014 when we were living in Dubai, UAE where I underwent treatment including 16 rounds of chemotherapy and 28 sessions of radiotherapy, and where I still return for my follow up appointments and check ups.
I browse the Breast Cancer Care website frequently and find the information very valuable and supportive, and in May this year together with some family members and friends I took part in the 10 mile walk around the grounds of Blenheim Palace.Ā 

Yorkshire. Near York.

Im from Leicester