where are you from

I’m from The flat lands of Norfolk UK

I am new to the forum and from North Wales…

Alvechurch near Birmingham

I’m new to this site , I’m from Paisley

Paisley

Paisley what a great idea it would be nice to talk to someone else going through this from the same area ?

Hi Lane
Sent you a pm x

hi I’m new to this site im from barnsley x

Hi. Just joined forum. I’m from Boston, lincs and wondered if anyone was in a similar situation to me and lived locally. I think it would help me to chat to someone going through this too. Had mastectomy 4 weeks ago and due to start chemo in the next few weeks.

<Empty imported post>

Hello to all,

I am from Northumberland, My husband and myself live in Newbiggin by the Sea.

I have tried and tried to make contact with others like myself who are living more locally than so many living in the South etc.

I was diagnosed with hormone related breast cancer on 5th May 2015,also with diverticulosos,and osteoporosus,and with Chronic Fategue.Sorry if some of my spelling is incorrect.

I am a lady aged 80 years of age ,my husband being 85 years of age.

Unfutunately we no longer have our own transport so it is not easy for us to get to support groups,now as there are none at all in our village.

It would be lovely to meet someone in the same situation .At the moment although I have a lovely Husband and a lovely family ,I am sure most will understand when I say I do not like placing a burden onto them ,when over the past few weeks I have felt very alone ,in as much as that talking about how I feel emotionally would make them worry more.

I spoke with my Husband only yesterday about this ,but all he could say /do was to try and comfort me and telling me I am not alone bless him.

So, having someone like mysaelf to talk with would I believe be helpful,and relieve the stress /pressure on him and my family.

Thank you  to all who are reading my post

Lorretta

xx

Hi i live in Leicester xx

Glasgow

Paisley

I’m from the Wirral (the bit that sticks out between north wales & Liverpool ) anyone from here ? ?? X

Hi im from bagshot in surrey , any one else tn and from around or near this area x

Hi Sheep ,
I’m from " over the water " as well ,
How do you do ,
Regards Marcelle

Michele from Jersey ?? xxx

I am Karen from Shrewsbury, Shropshire happy to chat with anyone from this area! Xx

Im from Leicester