where are you from

Hi Quine

recognise that - spent several years at Kinloss and Lossie. I was in the RAF for nearly 10 years but the scottish bases were my favourites!

Hi Cathy,
My OH was born in Forres during the war when his dad was stationed at Kinloss. My brother was RAF, my nieceā€™s husband too, and now my daughter! Sheā€™s always wanted to join the RAF but trained as a nurse here in Dumfries before she joined up 2 years ago. She absolutely loves the life! Sheā€™s in an area of ā€œconflictā€ (as they say!) just now so not much peace of mind for her poor old ma!
Take care!
Jacquie

Hi Ladies
Is there nobody else out there from Somerset?

Hi ladies,
I live in Skelmersdale west lancs, not too far from Debbie66 in Upholland and I too would be up for a Liverpool meet. good luck everyone!
Luv Diane x

hi archie yes im from weston super mare ! what part of somerset are you in ? lynn

from sunny manchester

lynn
Iā€™m in Yeovil but having my surgery at Exeterā€¦tomorrow. I think Iā€™ve been really strong up to today but now all I do is blub!
I have cleaned the house from top to bottom, not easy while you are crying. Good job no one can see me. Itā€™s not so much the cancer that is upsetting me, itā€™s realising that I wonā€™t be able to get back to ā€œnormalā€ straight away as having recon at the same time (LD) Sorry to go on ladies, I know this thread is for people nearby getting in touch.
Debi

Leicester, Midlands

Denton,
Manchester
x

Brampton nr Carlilse but originally from Liverpool and visit regularly. Arnā€™t us scousers a sociable lot! Iā€™m up for a meet and happy to arrange but think maryfrod may have set ball rolling. If so, can you contact me too please?

Fairfiel500 you are the only one nr me, do you think Cumbrians donā€™t use forums?!

Irene

Hi all originally from The Black Country but have lived in Rugby Warwickshire 39 yrs out of my nearly 62 yrs. Bobbie

Hello
Im from Lancaster next door to sunny Morecambe Bay, and say hi to the other ladies in my area xxx

Galen I used to live at Heysham, Royds Ave, by the seaside!

Irene

Hi Irene
I know it well , isnt it amazing a website like this and i see a couple of ladies from the area, are you still local ?
galen

Hi fellow scousers how come there are so many of usā€¦? I am from L8 or ā€œriot torn Toxtethā€ as it came to be known. Family are still there so am a frequent visitor (so up for a summer meet-up) but now live in Harrow, Middlesex - am I the only one?
Sharon

Stevenage,Hertfordshire

Hi all scousers , does seem to be a high demographic doesnt it. I grew up in Belle Vale , then Newsham Park . Bit of toing and froing but am based down in north London now.,
4 sisters and a brother in liverpool and surrounding areas so a regular visitor.

Hi Archie and Aroma, Iā€™m in the cheap seats, otherwise known as Bridgwater! All the best for your surgery today Archie. I wonā€™t be taking the road down to Exeter as Iā€™ve decided against reconstruction, but Iā€™ll be thinking of you presumably whizzing down to Taunton and then the M5.

Iā€™m from Worcestershire, but have settled in Leicestershire.

Hi IreneM and Galen

Living in Glasson Dock so not far from Lancaster or Heysham!