where are you from

Debbi I will say hello to corrine for you at my 2nd chemo on the 30th May. Cathy 59 & quine 01 recognised the quine bit. Have to put my hands up to say that I have only been here 15 years, came up with RAF hubby & he left me happily behind married twice after me. No regrets. orginally from linwood, near paisley.
Walked over at findhorn yesterday…sun warm,felt very peaceful.
Maggie

Valkyrie and Galen. No I don’t live there anymore but do feel homesick for the region sometimes. We lived in Milnthorpe and Holme for yrs while kids at school. Then moved to Heysham. I loved it particularly the lovely unspoilt art deco house, but other half hated it so we moved to warton, then scotland, now 18 miles from Carlilse.

I would move back tomorrow if I could!

Irene

Hi Maggie,
Lucky you to be near Findhorn, it’s beautiful. My OH spent the 1st year of his life there! Good luck with your 2nd chemo.
Jacquie

Hi Maggie

I love Findhorn. Spent many a happy hour in the Crown and Anchor but believe the Kimerbly is the place to be now. Was up there for several years mid eighties as I was in the RAF and then after I came out, my husband was posted back up there. I keep looking at the houses for sale in Findhorn. I fancy one of those modern ones that back onto the beach. They are expensive but beautiful. Where do you have your treatment - Raigmore?

cathy59 and jacquie agree findhorn is the place to live, if only I could afford to live there. I have my treatment in elgin and have been told aberdeen for surgery, hopefully sept if all goes well.
I am off to walk on the beach Lossie this time…this BC had its postives as I would normally be in the office all day.
Maggie

Hi
Northampton.
Donna42 and Cathy59 are you treated at Northampton Hospital?
Margaret

HI all,
I’m from N. Ireland, seems to be a serious amount of scouse stuff going on here but I mind not as I am a true red through and through, sorry to all you blues out there.

I would be up for a meeting in Liverpool as it is only a wee short trip on a plane or boat, although would need a wee bit of notice so it doesn’t cost me an arm and leg but my mate goes over quite a bit and may be able to find me a friend to stay with.

How are all my lovely ladies today? I just arranged an appointment wuth Jan de Vries for this afternoon, how mad is that? I used to watch him all the time on This Morning.

Anyhoo take care ladies
Lisa

Hi everyone,
I’m from Wavertree, Liverpool originally, still go home regularly , but now live in Bolton

/ waving to fellow scousers
/ waving to fellow boltonians
/ waving to everyone else

Jean xx

Hi, Scousenana

Pleased to meet you :slight_smile: And everyone else, of course :slight_smile:

Love the waves / / /

Jenna

Just spotted you’re from Denton. Do you still live there? Hubby was born there. M-i-l still lives there. We’ve lived there, then Bredbury, now Romiley. Nice to know somebody’s nearly next door to me :slight_smile:

Good luck to us all.
xx

Hi sunnymeg18

Well surgery over and now home. A bit bruised and battered but out the other end!
Good luck with your surgery, are you having it at Taunton?
Debi

Just wanted to say to leeloo I am sure you would be most welcome to our gathering in Liverpool. I have suggested a date, 4th July but had no replies yet. It’s a fri.

Anyone living in or near Liverpool or ex pats who want to join us it may be an idea to go to the link on Chit chat and fun and we can start firming up dates and a venue. The more the merrier!

Irene

South east london

also hail from cowbridge - south glamorgan! long to go back

lol xxx

im from Falkirk, central scotland xx

Hi all nana scouse and granny scouse love the waves too o:)
All you other scousers
As I have said before I live in Tamworth inStaffs …there dont seem to be many people on here from that neck of the woods ,Being
treated at good hope in sutton coldfield …gr8 team there love em to bits xxxxxx
Hugs and Kisses to you all whathever leg of your BC journey you may be on
xoxoxox ((((((((((((((o))))))))))))))))))
M

Ails38 - you are jsut along the road from me - I’m in Grangemouth

Good luck with the rads - I’m nearly 4 weeks post-rads and everything is going well. Skin stayed intact right up to the very end and even when it started to break down it was nothing drastic. It’s stopped flaking all over the place now but still a bit darker than the other one.

Blimey, didn’t realise there were so many of us from Bolton. Do you think it’s something in the water?

Julie x

Hi,

I’m a newbie and from near Cheltenham.

Sheana

Hi

Any one from Huddersfield??

Had treatment at Jimmys Leeds

West Yorkshire seems very quiet!!

Kay x