Anyone due to start their chemo July 2014

Happy Anniversary Cath, go out for lunch/dinner or lunch and dinner and have a great time. ???

What a relief Julie, must have been so worrying to find another lump. I’ve definitely been bothering my dr more over the last couple of years.
Happy Anniversary Cath, hope you get to have a lovely lunch, glad to hear you have sunshine too it’s very miserable here.
I was due back at work next week but have been given a certificate for another month as its my Dad’s funeral next week and I am having problems with my reduction, possibly fluid in the wound which will need draining but still waiting for an ultrasound to confirm.
Hugs, Karen

Hi Karen, Please don’t beat yourself up about taking time off work to recover. You need some time for yourself and you’ve been through a lot in the last few weeks. I hope all goes as well as possible with your dads funeral. X

Thanks Slyolddog x

Hi July ladies. So many posts to read.
Karen . What a tough time you’re having all at once. Hope the recon complications get sorted soon and dad’s funeral goes well. Stay away from work until you are really ready. You need the rest to heal and it doesn’t sound as if you had much after your op.

Julie glad the lump was nothing sinister but oh must gave been so worrying.

Cath Belated Happy Anniversary . Hope you had a lovely day.

Flossie yes scans can be done instead of mammogram . Speak to your BC consultant.

Slyolddog and Wendy glad you are well.

Gill It will be lovely if you can organise our meet. Looking forward. Glad your wrist is getting better and you are more independent now.

Me I am well. worked last week. Went to the Marathon yesterday. … so tiring but enjoyable. My son finished at 3 hrs 18 secs. So proud of him. There are too many people around and the runners are practically stepping on each others heels. It was an experience.

Well have a healthy week ladies
love Clare

hi Cath Shame your anniversary was like a wet sock not what you need in life at the moment but at least your cruise made up for it.
work was fine. I worked 2days as I am off to Miami for 2 weeks on Thurs. Can’t wait for some sunshine.

Take care
Clare

Have a great time in Miami Clare, watch the strength of the sun. Wear a hat! ??:airplane: Xx

Hi Cath, keeping my fingers crossed for you for another clear year and then another 40 plus clear years. I don’t know much about triple negative BC, I think generally we read up on our own issues.

I’m still waiting for my mammo results and getting more nervous every day. They said 2-3 weeks and it will be 3 on Friday then I go on holiday on Saturday. I was already considering not opening the letter until I got back from holiday but now I just want to know either way.

It has been quiet on here, we must all be just living our lives which is great. Xx

Feels like these past two years have flown by, good to hear that chance of recurrence with TNBC drops after three years. I’m sure we will all raise a glass with you this time next year, Cath and Hbunny. Not sure of the stats with er+ ?
Slyolddog, I agree with Wendy, I’m sure if there was anything to worry about you would have heard by now although I appreciate that’s easy for me to say.
Heard from my boss the other day, she had a routine mammogram on turning 50 and was recalled for ultrasound and biopsy. They don’t think it’s anything serious and probably just calcium deposits but it certainly brought back a lot of memories. My mastectomy was 2 years ago yesterday.
Hugs, Karen

Hi Cath, I can’t believe you haven’t had your brain scan results yet, it seems ages ago you had it. As you say No news is good news but that’s taking it too extremes!!
I haven’t had my mammogram yet either, due to see my surgeon again in June so he may arrange for one after that.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday, Slyolddog, although I imagine you will need a rest when you get back. I love Florida with kids, it’s magical.
Cath, I’m the world’s worst for not following my own advice! But would be nice to have those results for peace of mind.

Brilliant news Gill, you must be so relieved.

How about you Cath? Did the hospital get back to you after you left a message?

Ah Cath, that’s terrible, you must be so frustrated. It does seem like once active treatment is finished the level of care drops right down. Have you contacted your BCN? Would she be able to get on the case for you?
Hope you have a lovely weekend, I’m back to work on Monday and dreading it. Be nice to see everyone again but I’ve enjoyed being at home.

Hugs

Hi Cath any news?

Work wasn’t too bad I only do three days a week anyway. Nice to see everyone again but that will soon wear off.

Hope you hear something soon

Hugs Karen

Hi everyone. I haven’t been on site for a while. Just read new posts …lots.
2 years have gone quickly and we’ll worth celebrating. Clear mammograms even better and yes delays in the NHS… what’s new.
Hope you got your results Cath it’s been too long.

I am still recovering from jetlag as I went to 2 day conference in Birmingham on the 17th ( 4 days aftrr Miami) which was good but tiring…

well July ladies enjoy the warm weather . It is very pleasant to wake up to sunshine.
Take Care
Clare

Hi Wendy Julie and Cath. How r you?
Cath great news re results. shame about your sense of smell and taste though… Hope everyone is well.
love
Clare

Hi Julie. It’s always great to have your house revamped. Gives one a good feeling. Yes got over jet lag but still feeling very tired and falling asleep so having some blood tests on the 1st June.

Hope everyone is well
love
Clare

Hi All,

Gill, I’m with you there, I love having breakfast in the sun, but nobody else likes eating alfresco, so Saturday morning I dragged my little one on the patio and enjoyed some relaxing mother daughter time with a great breakfast.

It’s good to see our results coming back clear, my mammogram result just arrived Saturday morning, really happy :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Enjoy summer it’s nearly here :womanhappy:

Love and hugs,

Flossie xx

Hi Gill and July ladies. I bet Blood tests will be fine doing them tomorrow. My Vit was low so taking tablets so hope it is improved. My Blood sugar was slightly impaired so hope that also improved as I stopped the stating and BP tabs which can both affect BS. We shall see.

The BH was relaxing. Shame bout the rain today.
Karen how is your abdominal scar feeling. Mine feels numb in places still . I am still massaging with bio oil. good stuff.

Cath how was your show?
Wendy any more travel this year and Flossie good to see you keeping in touch.

Well ladies hope you are fine
love
Clare

wow Gill. so jealous. Have a fab time and girl spend the money while you can.I don’t think twice anymore if opportunities come I don’t hesitate like I used too. Like cath said can’t take the money with you.

Yes Csth. The good weather is a bonus and enjoy the outdoors.Hope you get mammogram done soon.What’s the self assessment clinch about?

BTW my tests were fine except for my Vit D which remains low. . I am feeling much less tired now so maybe it was because of my travelling.
Karen is all ok? Has your abdominal scar faded and how long did you have to wear the abdo support for?

have fun July ladies
love
Clare