Anyone from East Kilbride/Glasgow area?

Hi Girls, I’m a bit older than you - 45 + VAT hehe. but I am verty young in attitude - went back to study a few years ago.

I was laid off work at the beginning of Jan and dx on the 12 at Hairmyres. They have been WONDERFUL, I have Mr Musa - and angel, and my oncy is Mr Yusef.

Same with you guys? So we are being taken good care of.

What’s your dx, mine is invasive ductal carcinoma with lymph involvment - had the SNB and 2 out of 5 were involved. Big tumour - 4cm and deeper than it is wise and it is porrly differntaited and high grade.

Had my 2nd course of FEC last Friday and this time it has hit me hard, and I look like something from a horrow movie with the hair. Getting my wig next Monday. Had to cancel 4 appointments because the hosp changed my dates for everything becase the cancer is so aggressive.

I don’t know anyone else who has gone through this so sharing thoughs will be such a relief.

BTY I worked for a short time at the MOD too. Through an agency. We were treated like 2nd class citizens there and paid £6.50, so we all left. You know the screening process too. We had to be accompanied to the toilet. to get water etc. It was a miserable experience. There were 3 of us - all highly educated. Anyoldhow, I had to give up full time work to care for my brother who had terminal cancer of the guller. He was divorced and lived next doot to me. And now it’s my turn.

I am shocked to learn that I have to live on £60.50 plus my DLA - I am already disabled (terrible shoulder injury)

So this wonderful government decided that £77.75 is easily enough to live on. I havent even been given a Coucil Tax rebate!!!

This has caused me terrible distress on top of this horrible condition. My parents are both dead so I have no one to whom I can turn. I have never asked for help in me life and have been hung out to dry by the society to which I have contributed all of my life.

I have had a terrible day - finding it hard to find anything positive just now.

Sorry for moaning.
w
Annie

MORNING EVERYBODY AND WELCOME ANNIE…

ANNIE,SORRY YOU R HAVING A ROUGH TIME…BUT TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME…OLD CLICHE …I KNOW.IF U WANT TO RANT,SCREAM OR WHATEVER FEEL FREE 2 DO IT ON HERE.GOD KNOWS I HAVE DONE IT MYSELF.
DONT THINK U R ALONE BECAUSE WE R ALL HERE FOR EACH OTHER.
COME TO OUR WEE LUNCH .DATE AND TIME STILL 2 BE CONFIRMED.IT WILL BE NICE 2 C U.
LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL DAY AGAIN…MIGHT ACTUALLY GET OUT OF MY BED…THIS EARLY…!!!MAYBE NOT.
TAKE CARE ALL
BIG HUGS PX

ANNIE… GO TO MAGGIES CENTRE OVER AT HILLHEAD…RECOMMEND U PHONE THEM UP.THEY DO A LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER WORKSHOP…WHICH IS VERY GOOD…GIVES U A WEE LAUGH AND IS FUN.THEY ALSO PROVIDE ALOT OF OTHER SERVICES WHICH U MAY B INTERESTED IN.

Morning all

Had a little sleep last night but not enough.

Hi Annie sorry you have had to join us but you are more than welcome.
You are just at the start of this so just take each day as it comes, each day is different and you will have your ups and downs, the best advice I can can is positive mental attitude, has worked for me all the way through and I have been doing great, can’t believe how well I’ve been coping. I am single and live alone I know how hard it can be, I do have family and friends though, but none seem to visit me, I’m the one doing all the visiting.
I to have Musa and Yosef. Had my last chemo for now yest, see Musa next week about surgery. If you look through all the threads you’ll see how aggressive my cancer was, only shrank with 1st and 2nd FEC then stayed the same, now after 3rd Taxotere it’s really shrunk.

Hope all others are well today, Fiona hope this day is better for you.

Hugs and positive thoughts to all
Sharon xxxxx

hi everyone

Sharon… thats great your now finish the CHEMO woo hoo !!!
when are we going to celebrate…
Pauline sound like a crap day you had at the doctors,hope your chilling out now…
Fiona sorry to hear about your son hope he is on the mend now…

Hi to Annie and welcome try to keep your chin up, i agree with sharon on the positive attitude works for me too…

HI tracy hope works going well …

Not long for you Angela on the rads, is this your last week?

Keep smiling everyone, loving the weather this week, i have been feeling great this week was painting my front door yesterday, doing a bit of gardening today with jessica. Ive got chemo next week so I might as well make the most of feeling okay this week because i will feel like crap next week…

lol jo xx

ps any date for lunch, Ive got chemo for the next 2 weeks ?

Hello Sisters

Wow, such an immediate repsonse!

Thank you. God I sounded like a miserable old bat. Had a really bad day yesterday. I actually went to Maggie’s Centre a few weeks ago and met Carol Scott, who is some kind of wonderful, she will be acting on my behalf. It’s just these 13 weeks of purgatory living on air has set my nerves on fire and cleaned out my account.

Maggie’s Centre is the most warm and welcoming place, I am dropping in tomorrow, if I feel up to it. I’m ok today but yesterdsay I was wiped out to the max.

So lovely to meet with you and getting to know you.

Thanks for your support and generosity my dear brethern!

Annie W xxxxxxx

Hi girls

Annie, we are all allowed a moan now and again, no point in keeping it all in.

Right girls, I’m going to admit now that I have been a naughty girl, I haven’t taken as many steroids as I should have, but I feel fine.
Yest afternoon had nice lunch with mum, then today went to grans for lunch we all sat out in her back garden in the sun.

Jo - it’s totally up to you for lunch seeing as you’ve got 2 lots chemo next, see how you feel honey.

Hope everyone else ok.

Angela - only 2 more days left, hope your not as tired as last week

Hugs to all
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls and A big Hi to you Annie,

What a beautiful Day!! Been a lousy winter for all us girls and the sun must have a big effect on how we feel…? Good to hear everybody is taking advantage…

There are certainly a few corners turned this week, we’re all at different stages in our treatment and I’m the only one who’s not had any chemo yet…

I had a nice 4hrs of work today and all my clients have been lovely. My eldest who’s 95 is broken hearted that I have this illness, but she has such a positive outlook on life which is hard not take in…I am sure going to miss my work if I’m off, my clients really keep me going and I probably didn’t appreciate that till now…I hope chemo doesn’t zap me out completely and I can work sometimes…

I haven’t heard any news of my MUGA scan yet and I’ve got the onc next wed. not sure if he said I had to have it by then? think I’ll have to phone BCN see if she can chase it up. Don’t want anything being held up, especially if I’m opting for the trial.

I’m getting more feeling back in my arm and it is quite painful, but carrying on with the exercises regardless.

Ciaran(no1 son) is doing fine now and back to school, he has Chemistry prelim tomorrow and I don’t know who’s more nervous, Me or Him!!!

Hope you all keep well, Hope the sun continues to shine this week…

Big Hugs
Fiona xxxxxxx

Hi everyone

I hope its OK to join in with your chat as I’m not in Glasgow. I’m completely new to this and have been reading your comments for the last week whilst I’ve been waiting for my results and wanted to say Hi.

I’m 38, live near Stirling and have 3 kids, 2 boys aged 7 & 4 and a gorgeous baby girl who’s 10 months tomorrow. I was diagnosed on the 24th Feb (my son’s 4th bday!) which was all a bit of a shock, especially as I was breast feeding at the time (even leaked all over the mammogram plates – oops!) and had been breastfeeding for exactly 2yrs, 9 months & 4 days out of the previous 4 years – so just feeling a bit short changed! I had only just returned to work (9 days) after 9 months maternity when I got diagnosed.

I had a wide wedge excision & 5 nodes removed 2 weeks ago and got the results back on Tuesday. I have a 11mm grade 3 BC, ER+ with a small trace; a 1/3 of a 1mm, on 1 of the nodes. I start my 1st of 8 chemo sessions on 31st March, followed by radiotherapy and tamoxifen.It all seems a bit daunting at the moment and I’m just really scared, especially as the kids are so young. Trying to be positive, by thinking it could have been worse?

The BCN visited today and discussed treatment and mentioned the cold cap, have any of you used it? I’m really not sure about it, as my hair is really sensitive to hormone changes and has only just started thickening up after having my baby, so I don’t think it’ll hold out for long even with a cold cap, so am I just prolonging the inevitable? Help – need some advice.

Hope everyone is doing OK and enjoying this lovely sunny weather.

Helen

Hi gilrs

Still haven’t clue when I’m seeing the surgeon next week, the breast care nurse phoned him and he said they should remind him on Mon and he will fit me in either Tues or Wed.

Hi Helen, I’m 34, sorry you have to join us, but we are a good bunch of girls and are here for everyone who wants to join, the more the merrier.
Your treatment will be fine, once you’ve had your first one your mind will be put at ease and you will know what to expect from then on. You may get tired, you may not. As you see in our chats everyone is different.
I wouldn’t advice the cold cap, you are going through too much with chemo without a helmet on your head for 3 hrs at a temp of -10ish.
I know a girl who did go with it but she said if she would have to go through it again she would pass, she did keep her hair but it did thin. Also it doesn’t work for that many people.
Once I started chemo I got my hair cut into a short style then shaved it off when it started to fall out (after 3rd treatment), best thing i did, I thought I would have been really upset. Your hair will grow back and the wigs are amazing!! Most time I just go around with my scarves on my head, I just feel more comfortable.

We all believe in positive thinking, it’s got me through, can’t believe how strong I have been through all of this so far.

We are all at different stages so we can all give you some advice. Please stay with us we are here for everyone.

Get yourself on a Look Good Feel Better day, you get loads expensive free make-up and makes you feel really good, they tell you how to put make-up on properly.

Anything you wish to ask, just ask us xx

I’m feeling really good this time after treatment, don’t know if it’s cause I took less steroids or if it’s just because I know it could have been my last one.

Take care girls and speak soon
Big massive hugs to all xxx

AFTERNOON EVERYBODY…

FIRSTLY SENDING ANGELA A HUGE BIG HUG FOR FINISHING RADIOTHERAPY 2 DAY…PAT URSELF ON THE BACK.
HAVE U GOT A DATE 2 START BACK AT WORK YET?
RU OFF OUT ROLLERBLADING THIS WEEKEND?
WHATEVER U DO MAKE SURE ITS A GOOD ONE!!!

SHARON…NURSE RATCHETT HERE.I KNOW WHAT U MEAN ABOUT THE STEROIDS…MAYBE DO THAT MYSELF NEXT TIME WITH TAXOTERE…I DID DO IT ON FEC…DO U STILL NEED 2 TAKE THOSE G-CSF INJECTIONS AFTER UR LAST CHEMO?..U GET FED UP WITH THEM TOO?BUT THEY DO WORK GREAT!
RU TAKING MUM OUT ON SUNDAY?WE R TAKING MY MUM OUT 2 MORROW FOR LUNCH OVER AT HOUSTON…SO LOOKING FORWARD 2 THAT.
WAS AT MY MUMS 4 AFEW DAYS THERE…HAD NOT DRIVEN 4 AGES…FELT GOOD AGAIN BEING IN CONTROL.YEAH I AM A CONTROL FREAK.
MY FRIEND IS COMING OVER FOR HER T B4 SHE GOES ON THE NIGHT SHIFT…LOADSA ENERGY.SO LOOKING FORWARD 2 C HER.
JUST GOT THE BOOK ON RECON…PRETTY GOOD…STILL UNDECIDED WHAT 2 DO.I JUST WANT 2 RECOVER QUICK.AND GET ON WITH THINGS.NO RADS 4 ME .SO IT WILL JUST B HEALING TIME AND TERRIFYING TOM WITH TAMOXIFEN…JOY.

JO…SOUNDS AS IF I NEED U OVER HERE…WITH ALL THAT CLEANING U HAVE BEEN DOING…HOPE U R NOT TURNING INTO A DURACELLL BUNNY?
2 MORE CHEMOS 2 GO…THATS GREAT…U HAVE DONE SOOO WELL.

TRACY…HOPE U GET SPOILED ON MOTHERS DAY AND ALL THE MUMS OUT THERE.
U MUST B COUNTING DOWN THE CHEMOS AS WELL NOW?

FIONA…HOPE U R FEELING MUCH BETTER ABOUT THINGS NOW…ITS JUST A BIT TOO MUCH AT FIRST…BUT U GET UR HEAD AROUND IT AND COPE WITH THINGS AS BEST U CAN.HOPE UR SON DOES WELL WITH HIS EXAMS.

ANNIE…STAY STRONG…AND HAVE A NICE WEEKENDHAVE U GOT A DATE FOR CHEMO YET?

HELEN…HIYA ,HOW YA DOING.?
I AM HAVING NEO ADJUVANT CHEMO AND HAVE JUST ONE MORE 2 GO B4 SURGEREY.
I TRYED THE COLD CAP ON MY FIRST FEC…CAME OUT ON DAY 13.AND 2 B HONEST I DID HAVE A WEE CRY BUT IT WAS BECOMING A PAIN…HAIR EVERYWHERE.I DID NOT SHAVE IT AS I FELT MY SCALP TINGLING ON DAY 12 AND NEW IT WAS GOING 2 GO. I HAD VERY THICK HAIR BUT SEEMS 2 MAKE NO DIFFERENCE.HOWEVER,EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND I HAVE A FRIEND WHO USED THE COLD CAP…HER HAIR THINNED A BIT BUT SHE KEPT IT.
IT DOES MEAN STAYING A BIT LONGER WERE U R BEING TREATED IF U DO DECIDE 2 USE IT.U COULD GIVE IT A BASH FOR ONE TREATMENT…BUT C HOW U FEEL ON THE DAY.
R U GETTING TREATED AT STIRLING ROYAL?I AM AT THE BEATSON.THE NURSES R GREAT IN THYE CHEMOTHERAPY SUITES…PROVIDE U WITH ALOT OF INFO.

WELL GUYS TAKE CARE JUST NOW

LOVE PAULINE XXXX

Hi Girls

IM FINISHED!!! YAY Woo Hoo No more treatments for me.

Thanks Pauline. It does feel strange though, I got a pat on the back and told to get on with my life!! I wil need to set up a meeting with my boss about going back to work, but the Rads work on your skin for two weeks after finishing treatment. I dont know about the rollerblading, but I have been walking round the heritage park daily to try and get me moving again.

Sharon, you must be so happy that the chemo is done. Milestone no one passed… tick!! The operation will be fine, just let me know when it is and if you want a visitor I can pop in. Oh and Hairmyres let you use your mobile on the ward which was a life saver for me. I would take your laptop and loads of DVDs too. Glad your feeling better this time round… not long now!

Jo, Glad to hear you are feeling better… makes all the difference eh!

Tracy, Hope everythings going well and works looking after you.

Fiona, Your job may well be a great blessing once you start chemo as you can work when you are feeling well and it means you can keep some sence of normality in your life. How did Ciaran do on his exam?

Anne & Helen, welcome, sorry you had to join us, but you will get loads of support here and as the others have already said… any questions just ask. You are right… Mr Musa is an Angel, he really cares and it makes such a difference. Im trying to live on £60.50 a week too and so far have not heared if im goi ng to get DLA. Have you applied for a McMillan Grant, its a one of payment but every little helps.

Take care all of you

Angela

MORNING GIRLS…

SUN SLOWLY COMING UP THIS MORNING…HOPE U ALL MANAGE 2 GET OUT AND HAVE SOME GENTLE EXERCISE 2DAY.
MY PAL WAS UP LAST NIGHT AND TOLD ME ANOTHER LADY IN THE WARD HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER 2.THATS 3 PEOPLE WITH BC IN 2YEARS AND ONE WITH A BRAIN TUMOUR.THE STAFF THAT R WORKING THERE ARE STARTING 2 PANIC A BIT.
ITS JUST SO COMMON NOW ALTHOUGH I HAVE HEARD OF SICK BUILDING SYNDROME.THEY WOULD NEED 2 RESEARCH THIS AND COMPARE IT 2 OTHER WARDS IN THE HOSPITAL.DONT THINK THE NHS WILL BE DOING THAT.

ANYWAY…HOPE U ALL HAVE A NICE DAY AND TAKE CARE OF URSELVES
LOVE
PAULINE XXXX

Thanks for everyone’s replies, I have to admit i had a good cry when I read them, as you’re all so kind – although I don’t think I can keep using ‘I’m still hormonal from stopping breastfeeding’ for much longer!. I must admit its a huge relief to be able to talk to other going through the same thing, all my friends and family just look like they want to cry when I talk to them about it and I feel like shouting ‘for gods sake, I don’t intend to die!- I will get through this’.

I think I’m still trying to get my head around this, as everything seems to have happened so quickly, 4 weeks after seeing the doctor I was having surgery and 4 weeks after that, I start chemo. But I am grateful it has been so quick.

I’m having my treatment at Falkirk, which is actually further away from us than Stirling – I’ve got my pre-assessment on the ward next Wednesday. I’m still not sure about the cold cap, the BCN suggested trying it on when I’m there on Wednesday to see if I think I can cope with it. I’ve had my hair cut into a really short bob and dried straight and I just love it – how crap is that!. I would never have been brave enough to get it cut this short before. My son was all excited when I picked him up from school yesterday as he just assumed I’d got a wig already; I’d dropped him off with long curly hair and picked him up with short straight hair.

Angela - you must feel so relieved that you have finished your rads, that just seems such a long way away for me right now. Have you been off your work for your whole treatment?

Sharon I’m so pleased you’ve got your chemo over too, it must be great to get another stage over . You sound so positive and always seem to have great advice. I’ll look into the ‘Look good, feel better’ course. I know this sounds really vain, but its things like where does your make-up line stop / blend in, when my hair falls out, how do I tie a scarf properly, do I need eyebrows?. I know I sound so pathetic and these are trivial things in comparison to everything else, but I just want to stay strong and positive through all of this and am terrified at the prospect of losing my hair.

Fiona, when do you start your chemo?

I hope everyone else is keeping ok, sorry I can’t remember everyone’s names yet.

Something that makes me laugh at the momment is 10 months ago in my maternity notes I was classed as a ‘geriatric mum’, now I’m a ‘Young Person’ again!

A big thanks to you all. Take care and have a good weekend.

Hel

hi everyone

hope you are all well.

welcome helen … I to have young kids, 4 & 2 and also breast fed mine, so much for that preventing you from getting BC. Once you get your first chemo over with you will feel abit better I think its the not knowing how your body will cope with it. Don’t stress about your hair I was told the cold cap was a waste of time because your hair still falls it, it will only take abit longer thats all and the though of freezing your head to -5 doesnt sound that good. There is a girls who is always on the same day for chemo with me and she ended up lossing her hair after the second treatment and being bald is not that bad, I got a wig but don’t wear it much, I like the scarfs. I dont wear anything if I am about the house or out in the garden, all the kids in the street thinks its cool and dont even give it a second thought… Hope you stay with us online it really is a good support, I think i just bore all my friends and family with all my complaints but the girls are really good here and help you through the tough bits. I must admit the chemo does get abit tiring at times which is difficult to rest when you have got the wee ones, hope you have got a good support of friends and family, you will need them for support and help.

HI sharon hope you have a great day at the spa wish i was coming with you…

Hi P… I wish i only had 2 left Ive got 8 more to do. I was meaning that i am now going 2 wks in a row then off for 3, thats me on the cmf thank god i finished with the Epi now my hair will start growing back now. Hope you have a good lunch with your mum. I am going out with my mum and sister tomorrow as well.

Pauline are you going to the Beatson on the 3rd of April, I am there for my chemo that day.Might see you if you are.

Thats great you have finished Angela!!!

HI to Fiona, Annie, hope you are keeping well and enjoying the good weather.

How about the first week in April for lunch or the following week if everyone is up for it. IT would be good to see everyone!!!

Take care jo
xxxxxxx

Hi girls

Helen, it just takes bit used to getting used to with scarves, wigs makeup etc, but its fine, i draw my eyebrows in every morning but the free makeup you get has all you need in it.
When we all met up for lunch I had my scarf on, the other 3 had wigs on, then after lunch myself Jo and angela went to the pub, Jo and I just took our head covers off and no-one bothered, then Angela took her wig off, her hairs growing back.
I’ve been in pub few times now without anything on my head, stuff everyone else it’s what you feel comfortable with, think of yourself not what others think of you.
When I got my hair cut short I loved the style too, never had it that short, but remember it grows back again. You will get through this and we are here for each other, come to the lunch if you can.
One my friends still cries when she sees me, it’s a nightmare!!

P- yip still giving myself injections but that’ll be last for a while.

Jo - so looking forward to my spa on monday, need it as going stirr crazy in here this weekend, I’ve got no-one to do anything with, I’m so bored.

Hope everyone else is good.
So glad for Angela, no more hospitals and can get her life back to normal again.

have a good weekend everyone.
happy mothers day to the mums xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

Hi Girls,
welcome Helen, so sorry too that you are part of this club now… I was diagnosed on 18th Feb, so like yourself I’m getting over surgery too. I’m ER+ and HER2+. I will find out on Wed when I start Chemo. It feels like forever waiting for this appointment and I just feel I can’t make any plans or arrangements till I find out when chemo starts. I was squeezed in for My MUGA scan yesterday which My Onc needs the results for Wed. I wasn’t allowed near the kids until today so my youngest wasn’t happy…!! Ciaran got 2 1’s for his chemistry prelim which was great but I couldn’t even give him a hug!!! made up for it today though!

I’ve made an appointment to get my hair chopped next Saturday… It’ll be weird having my hair short again… I got a lovely scarf from next the other day. black and white with butterflies on it. Aidan my youngest was practicing putting it on, He said I’d make a good pirate!!

Well done Angela, I hope everything gets back to normal for you now.

Pauline - How’s the sleeping going? still doing a partial night shift? Last night is the first full nights sleep I’ve had in 4weeks… must have been the full days work followed by 2hrs in the hospital yesterday that wiped me out. When do you go back to the surgeon?

Sharon- spa sounds wonderful, hope you have a good time on Monday…

Well, I’m up for lunch, just let me know when? would be great to meet you all.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and a Happy Mothers day…

Love Fiona xxxxx

Hi there

Annie here, another sleepless night! I am a terrible sleeper at best, but my sleep patterns are all over the shop just now!

Got my head shaved on Friday. WHAT A RELIEF! If there is one snippet of advice I could pass on to anyone a couple of months down the line from my stage in this wee adventure it would be when you get hte first’tingle’. ‘sting’ on your napper, have it shaved. Bypass the hairstorm where the hair is everybloodywhere!

So Sat I slept and woke up without stray hair in my eyes (even with headgear on), my mouth and I feel clean.

Getting the wig on Monday and have a stinking cough just now, no temp to worry about though.

I have had 2 courses of FEC and am due 2 more 3rd April and 3 weeks later. Getting my ultasound on Thursday and having the free holistic treatment beforehand, as is my dear sis, who has been a rock through this. We both lost our brother in July 2006 to cancer. Please God the scan results will be good as my tumour was like a wildfire and te size of a golfball. IN MY CLEAVAGE. Hey ho. Was deep but palpable and I can’t feel anything now, so hopefully it has diminished.

I went shopping today ALONE, with the wee bandana on - I get stir crazy being inthe house and not being able to DO anything (can’t garden because of this fungus thing in vegetation - I asked) I feel too feeble to do an meaningful housework - FEC has a cardiotoxic element so I am, shamefully, breathless. (I have asthma anyway) So with my wee sore feet, cracked heels, walking on my toes so now have achy calf muscles, I went to town with my baldie napper covered by a wee scarf -my family will go apeshit if they knew - to buy some nightwear, Hollland & Barrett stuff, and some lights I liked from Argos. Totally knackered with a capital F when I got home. Didn’t expect to feel this weak.

Taking the day in tomorrow, nurse coming to give jab in the morning, getting my wig on Monday, haven on wed, scan on thur - by god, my wee social diary is filled!

Gonnie catch some zzz now, I hope. What is it with being fecing tired but unable to sleep???

Love and lollipops to all of you Amazons

Annie W

Hi

I hope everyone is feeling OK today and a Happy Mothers days - My boys have already eaten my chocolates.

Thanks for everyone’s kind notes, yep, wanted to cry again!

I would love to meet up with you all, next time you meet for lunch. I think it would give me a huge confidence boost to see you all - not sure if I’d be brave enough to remove my scarf, but who knows.

Jo, thanks for your note about the kids in the street thinking you look cool, we’ve got loads of kids in our close and I’m in the school playground every day, so I’m probably more apprehensive about the kids reaction than anyone else’s.

Fiona, how are recovering from surgery? My arm is still really sore when I touch it and really sore when I try to straighten it. I have to admit, I haven’t been religiously doing the exercises, but I’m moving it and using it constantly. The BCN checked it last week, as the pain had gradually been moving down my arm and had just reached my wrist, but she said it all looked fine. I guess I’m just not sure what to expect. Well done to Ciaran for his 2 1’s - thats great.

Sharon, hope you have a good time Monday. I’ll definately enquire about the looking good/feeling great course tomorrow. If I can’t get on at least I know who to come to for advise.

Annie, hope you manage to get some sleep, take it easy.

Take Care All

Helen

MORNING GIRLS…

HOPE U ALL R OK.WHAT HAPPENED 2 THE SUN?NEED 2 REQUEST IT BACK.
RE DATE FOR LUNCH.I HAVE MY LAST CHEMO 1RST APRIL…SO ABOUT 8/9 TH APRIL OR THE WEEK AFTER THAT WOULD SUIT ME.
GOT REALLY SORE EYE AT THE MOMENT…JUST WITH THE EYELASHES FALLEN OUT.
KEEP UR SPIRITS UP GIRLS.
TAKE CARE PX

good morning

Hope you all had a good weekend !!!