CBD oil to help with cancer

Please could someone pm where to get cbd oil. I have looked at so many online and I want to get the correct one. Many thanks 

Hi, I just wondered if anybody would know if any of the products sold at CBDbrothers.com would be suitable for topical use?  I was considering applying it directly to my skin instead of taking it orally where the breast cancer is on my chest wall (I have just completed radiotherapy).  I would obviously leave it for a little while until the skin has settled before applying anything but I was interetsed in trying this as I had been reading about topical use of CBD oil.  I have got a CBD oil cream through amazon but that is only 1% CBD oil - I am not really sure what strength I should be using topically but that seems very low and somebody said that it is better to use pure oil rather than a cream but I am not sure about that.   If anybody had any additional information about topical use of CBD oil and what might be suitable I would be very grateful.  Thank you very much.

Hi My wife has just found out that she has breast cancer and we are looking into usein cdb from cbdbrothers and anyone one help with what typr of oil we should going for?

Many Thanks

I have just had a small tumour removed from my breast and am awaiting radiotherapy. I have also been advised to take tamoxifen for 5 years but am worried about the side effects. I have heard that cannabis oil is good for reducing the risk of cancer. Would this be better to take than tamoxifen and where do I get it?

Could anyone recommend a website that I could buy cbd oils from that would target breast cancer? Highly rated type place that offers delivery within the UK?

<Empty imported post>

Hi red robin, im having 8 cycles of chemo fect for bc, 3 down 5 to go. My next one is 22nd Nov. Did you say you waited until you finished your chemo until you took the oil. I’ve purchased some from HB but not sure if I should take it now until ive finished my treatment thanks

i have just started chemo for bc 7 sessions to have 3 of one type then 4 of another then herceptin followed by surgery then radio. i want to start taking cbd oil and am thinking the 500mg one but want to make sure its ok to do with chemo and want to know the best place to buy?

Hi Zena, I’m looking into taking cbd oil. But I don’t know if it is safe to take with tamoxifen. Are you taking tamoxifen as well?
Thanks
Katie

Hi - I’m also confused about the labelling of CBD:

to a layperson what does this actually mean:

10ml = 500mg Whole Plant Extract &gt;30% CBD = 150mg CBD (1.5%)

To me it’s saying that in every 500mg of dried extract the cbd content is at or greater than 30%, thus in a 10ml bottle it’s 150mg, and in a 30ml bottle it’s 450mg cbd (3x 150mg).

But why does it indicate in brackets 1.5%? 1.5% of what?

And what is the carrier oil (if there is one)? 

Am I correct in saying that a 10ml bottle contains an extract of cbd oil that is 30% strength but that it is mixed in a solution of a.n.other oil and is so diluted that the bottle contains now 1.5% actual cbd oil?

Clarification required to assist me through this minefield of purchasing please.

Many thanks

Hello. I need a oil frim my father.he has lung cancer stage 4. I really appreaciate from where i can order a good one. I do not woant to order from a doggy website. Please pm me. Thank you

Hi msgooner,

Did you find out?? My mother has just started chemo tablets temadol. She has GBM brain tumour. She was taking Charlottes web cbd oil before but the doctor said not to
Take it with the chemo tablets???

Did you find out any info? As if it helps we would like her to continue the cbd oil along with the chemo.

Hope you can help

Hi!!

My mother has been diagnosed with GBM GRADE IV.

She was taking the charlottes web cbd oil but was told to come off it now she’s started chemo tablets (temodal)

Does anyone know if she can carry on using cbd oil with chemo? As I feel our oncologist didn’t know much about ir.

Hello, I just wanted to know how many mg do you take of the cbd oil?

<Empty imported post>

Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with Breast C.
I heard that the canibis oil is good but I don’t know anything about it.
I haven’t started any Chemo etc yet… can I start taking the oil now? What strength/frequency etc.
Thank u

Can anybody tell me how much mg per day of cbd a cancer patient should be taking? Or the range.

I have been diagnosed with LCIS and am looking into the use of CBD oil. I went to Amsterdam recently and asked there about CBD oil. The good news is that cannabis oil does seen to have a positive impact on health…I totally get that there is not enough research to give assurances… the bad news though is that to be effective the CBD needs to be at least 20% and in the UK the maximum is only about 3%…Of course you can buy the seeds- the really helpful people in the cannabis seeds shops told me exactly which ones…but it’s illegal in the UK to grow it…and having looked into this…it all seems complicated and it’s not like you can nip to your local “growing weed?” Shop to ask for advice…I have decided therefore to use the 3% CBD oil which can be bought in the UK…continue with my health regime - I also take Reishi mushrooms, exercise & don’t drink alcohol…and keep my fingers crossed…

Hi what was the website to buy it from as I can’t see it in the article, I’ve found somewhere to buy 10% but I’m not sure if that’s high enough. Thanks

Anyone know if the Holland and Barrett stuff is safe to use if you have er+ BC and are taking aromatase inhibitors?