Help! I really need some useful one liners

I used to be blonde with big hooters… now I’m just a smart arse.

Sorry probably just me that finds that one funny :wink:

I just looked up some of the T’s on cafepress.com and here’s some of my faves:

Hell yes they’re fake, my old ones nearly cost me my life.

I fight like a girl (the I is the pink ribbon)

And I do like the chemobabe design there too.

I think some people would be offended by some of them, but then I wouldn’t force them to wear them anymore than you could get me in pink pajamas :wink:

oh i got another for the men that stare.

Yes it will grow back in but your gonna be bald for life hahahahaah

Joanne

nice one Joanne

Oh another

I had a lump removed not my brain

This could end up a really big T shirt lol

The green glow is just the radiotherapy - please don’t be alarmed :slight_smile:

Hi guys!!

Been for pre-op assessment today- eeek! Sitting down and filling on forms, all in black and white - sooooo scary! This time next week and it’ll be done. Needed cheering up - this really helps! How about

Yes they have done a great job

Yes I know you can’t tell

Right

C cup

Inflating over the next few weeks to D

Yes I am handling it well

No you can’t touch it

Yes I will stay positive

Ouch!!! (please don’t hug)

love Ruth xxxx

they couldnt remove the lump i’am still married to him

Yes I know I am an ispiration!!

how about …

“You are looking so well today you must have cancer - just like me!”

that wasn’t very nice was it?

I was going to have something like …

“If you look this good then you might have cancer and if you don’t look this good you should worry anyway” - but I thought that was worse!!!

think I might be a bit too direct for all this … just as well I don’t write adverts …

or how about for afterwards …

“if you want lovely thick hair and strong nails like mine then try chemo”

that’s a bit better don’t you think? …

chin up ladies - I’ve got both of mine up today! - love FizBix xxxxxxxxx

FB

Glad to hear you are feeling abit more your old self with the GSOH returning [sounds like a personnal ad]

Maybe we could write personal ads for ourselves describing current state of affairs

Lopsided female, no hair, no nails looking for like minded gentleman for friendship and fun

What do you think?

Great looking female doesnt take long to get ready likes long days in bed

Joanne

hey AJXXX - haven’t spokn to you for ages!

that’s fab!

Mine would be …

E-coli injection addicted hedgehog with slight paunch and difficulty in walking due to overdoing the crisps looking for personal trainer and dietician to help get out of the viscious circle. P.S. Really very keen and already doing lymphoedema exercises with broom handle in anticipation of next week - quick reply recommended as you have hot competition with the Lymphoedema physiotherapist on the horizon.

love FB xxxxxxxxx

joanne hi - wasn;t ignoring you - your post arrived after I’d started mine - love FB x

oh iam really hurt fiz iam away to cry into my weetabix

i thought so !!! that’s why I wrote it!!! …hee hee …

yuk weeties taste yuk with salt

Fiz you on msn

i have been cackling!!! loved the idea of radioactive/burned willies… giggling again… the T shirt will be a frock with a train at this rate!

i think joanne has me summed up to a T…

after about 42 strangers looking at me i think if a yob in the street said show us yer tits… i prob would!!!

at the w/end a bloke tapped me on the shoulder in motorway services… said are we related? err… no i think not… i think you chose to have 3 mm long hair? i didn’t but it’s ok…and btw… this is my mother…

i took the option of telling people… and making sure they had TOOO much info… they now back off when they see me coming.

more sensibly… Ruth… mastectomy stuff aint so bad - had mine in December, i didn’t do re-con and i think you are? I wish i had thought more at the time but i just wanted things sorted - i might still have not gone for re-con … like mazarroo (i think it was you???) someone asked me recently which one had gone because they could not tell…

take ear plugs to hops - people snore!

jenxx

just got this in a text thought it might make you smile

What are the 6 standard penis sizes

1.small
2.medium
3.large
4.oh my god
5.holy ___
6 Does that come in white